HP Photo Paper 4

HP Photo Paper 4" X 6" HEWLETT-PACKARD

BY HP #47 in Paper & Card Stock

Photo paper 4" x 6" hewlett-packard see more...

HP Photo Paper 4
HP Photo Paper 4" X 6" HEWLETT-PACKARD
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
I have always been a fan of this brand and style of paper, it gives a glossy and shiny finish that looks just like you got a photo professionally printed! it also is not too pricey for the amount of paper you get! i would totally recommend!
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
This paper is very durable!!!!!!! It gives a very glossy yet Matte finish. I lovvvvvvve this paper it's better than the ones they sell at best buy!!!!! Definitely everyone should go ahead and try it out!
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
HP 4x6 is the perfect size photo for many occasions. Can easily be sent by regular mail. I much prefer HP photo paper over any other brand. photos come out amazing!
Morgan M.
West Haven, CT
I used this paper to print it out all pictures from last summer to hang in my dorm room this year. The paper did a great job and the pictures still look great
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
This is an awesome product ! The photos come out clear and neat just as if you had gotten them developed !
Natali S.
Austin, TX
Buying these are so much more convenient to print pictures on then going to the store and ordering them
Angie D.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love HP photo paper, especially this 4x6" size that makes photo printing easy
Nicole G.
This is the photo paper we use. Although I'm no expert in photo paper this works well for us and I have never been disappointed
christina j.
Kitchener, Ontario
This stuff is great if your into photography or looking to create some nice photos for your house or even a portfolio!