by Hp

Get the best value with a 2-in-1 detachable that adapts to your busy life. Write emails, do homework, or enjoy creative projects on a notebook, and then easily detach the display for a tablet that keeps you connected. Web chats are more immersive with dual webcams and outstanding Beats Audio. Specifications General System Type: Tablet Mechanical Design: Keyboard dock Recommended Use: Home use Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Pentium N3520 / 2.166 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 2.42 GHz Number of Cores: Quad-Core Cache: 2 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Memory RAM: 4 GB ( 4 GB (soldered) ) Max RAM Supported: 4 GB Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin Storage Main Storage: 64 GB SSD Display Type: 11.6" LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Touchscreen: Yes Resolution: 1366 x 768 ( HD ) Widescreen: Yes Audio & Video Graphics Processor: Intel HD Graphics Camera: Integrated webcam Resolution: 2 Megapixel (back)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HP Pavilion x2 11-h110nr - Tablet - with keyboard dock - Pentium N3520 / 2.166 GHz - Windows 8.1 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 64!
How would you rate this product?
My favorite computer. Works great for me to do my schooling, update photos of my children, and just play games. Plus much, much more!!
Middletown, CT
Great computer with high performance, after a charge it is very efficient and last for many hours I highly recommend this product
Sylvester , GA
I use to have a dell laptop but now I have this HP and I absolutely love it! I have had no issues with this one at all.
Lynchburg, VA
I love all HP products!! They never let me down!! They gave easy operating systems and run like a charm!!
Mission
Great! Works easy and easy to put up. I always use it on my free time for school work or projects!
Amo los productos de buena calidad y es es uno la marca es recommendable y esre producto funciona
100 south lick creek rd Louisa ky
Techie Expert Level 1
The HP is a great computer. I have always looked so these first. The HP is the best in my book.
Jackson, MS
HP pavilions are not my favorite laptop choice. The price is good, but there is better quality.
Summerville, SC
Overall a great laptop , haven't had any trouble with it very happy with it !
Overall a great laptop , haven't had any trouble with it very happy with it !

Looking for your answer?