HP Pavilion x2 11-h110nr - Tablet - with keyboard dock - Pentium N3520 / 2.166 GHz - Windows 8.1 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 64

BY HP

Get the best value with a 2-in-1 detachable that adapts to your busy life. Write emails, do homework, or enjoy creative projects on a notebook, and then easily detach the display for a tablet that keeps you connected. Web chats are more immersive with dual webcams and outstanding Beats Audio. Specifications General System Type: Tablet Mechanical Design: Keyboard dock Recommended Use: Home use Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Pentium N3520 / 2.166 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 2.42 GHz Number of Cores: Quad-Core Cache: 2 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Memory RAM: 4 GB ( 4 GB (soldered) ) Max RAM Supported: 4 GB Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin Storage Main Storage: 64 GB SSD Display Type: 11.6" LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Touchscreen: Yes Resolution: 1366 x 768 ( HD ) Widescreen: Yes Audio & Video Graphics Processor: Intel HD Graphics Camera: Integrated webcam Resolution: 2 Megapixel (back) see more...

Rachel M.
Kissimmee, FL
I purchased this laptop but it will not work in after a year and three months because of the cooling fan. It is not all that help because it does not allow me to open my windows operating system and stay open for good to use it for college course I am taking up. It requires more bits than other computer causing me to qualify for online jobs when it was useful.
Elianny O.
Apopka, FL
So far I like it, haven't used it much so wouldn't be able to give a good review about durability. Battery life is fantastic and is very fast. I mostly use it for Internet access and is very fast, very satisfied with my purchase so far. Would recommend.
April G.
Surprise, AZ
So far it is a great laptop. I use it a lot for work and travel. I'm constantly on the webcam, or watching videos. The sound is great, no glitching. I finally figured out how to turn on the keyboard lights lol it's just an all around great laptop
Amanda D.
Mcalester, OK
This product was great when I first got it, however the longer I used it and the more files I shared the less I loved it. Doesn't hold a charge very well, not to mention it is slow! I could probably use dial up with the same speed.
Karen H.
Lagrange, In
Works great! I love it! reliable, fast and handy! I use it daily and so does my kids! Easy to opperate and would be great for a student or someone new to technolgy.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
My Husband just purchased an HP Pavillion for homeschooling purposes, and I Absolutely LOVE It! It processes quickly and has an Amazingly sharp screen monitor!
kiara s.
Recently just showed my other her early Christmas present! SHE LOVES IT .. she said its nice smooth very stylish and she just loves it . hp is the best thing
Brittany D.
My favorite computer. Works great for me to do my schooling, update photos of my children, and just play games. Plus much, much more!!
Aimee C.
Jackson, MS
My daughter loves this! It has everything she wanted and is very user friendly! My son liked it so well that he bought one for himself!
Madyson F.
Middletown, CT
Great computer with high performance, after a charge it is very efficient and last for many hours I highly recommend this product