HP Pavilion TouchSmart 17-e132nr 17.3HP Pavilion TouchSmart 17-e132nr 17.3
HP Pavilion TouchSmart 17-e132nr 17.3

BY HP #25 in Laptops

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 6-cell Battery Capacity: 2200 mAh Battery Energy: 47 Wh Built-in Devices Microphone: Yes Finger Print Reader: No Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports HDMI: Yes VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 3 Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2 Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1600 x 900 Screen Size: 17.3" Screen Mode: HD+ Touchscreen: Yes Graphics Controller Manufacturer: AMD Graphics Controller Model: Radeon HD 8330 Graphics Memory Capacity: Up to 1.98 GB Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Display Screen Technology: BrightView Backlight Technology: LED General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: F9L85UA#ABA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Product Model: 17-e132nr Product Name: Pavilion 17-e132nr TouchSmart Notebook PC Product Line: Pavilion TouchSmart Product Series: 17-e100 Brand Name: HP I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Memory Maximum Memory: 8 GB Standard Memory: 4 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Card Supported: Secure Digital (SD) Card Memory Card Reader: Yes Number of Total Memory Slots: 2 Miscellaneous Package Contents Pavilion 17-e132nr TouchSmart Notebook PC Lithium Ion Battery AC Adapter Green Compliant Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EPEAT Silver Network & Communication Wireless LAN: Yes Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet Physical Characteristics Weight (Approximate): 7.74 lb Color: Ano Silver Height: 1.4" Width: 16.5" Depth: see more...

• Can I win free products for a review on this site? I have...1 Answers
  • Can I win free products for a review on this site? I have...1 Answers
  • Touchscreen on this?1 Answers
HP Pavilion TouchSmart 17-e132nr 17.3
HP Pavilion TouchSmart 17-e132nr 17.3" Touchscreen LED (BrightView) Notebook AMD A-Series A4-5000 1.5GHz
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I love my laptop. It has a good size screen for viewing, it is touch screen so that's always nice. It has good amount of memory and has been a great addition to my new office. I love the windows 10 that it comes with. I am very satisfied with my HP Pavilion.
Lindsey G.
Fargo, ND
This is absolutely the best out there .  The price is just right not bad at all. I had no problems with price. This computer exceeded my expectations. I really can't compare it to any others its way better. I am super satisfied. couldn't be happier.
Ally 🌻.
I love my laptop. It runs quickly and allows me to multitask. As a college student it's very important for me to be able to have a fast, reliable computer and that's what this is!
Corranne M.
Fayetteville, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
i loved this computer sadly my screen cracked due to my beautiful kids not paying attent to what they where doing but i love this computter the best one i had so far
Sarah H.
Techie Expert Level 2
Overall it's a good laptop. It's a little large but having the larger screen to work on is nice. It's not thick/bulky. We like having the touch screen but don't use it a lot. It runs on Windows 8 and that took a little getting used to. For the most part it is good but every few days if we haven't shut it off it starts having proxy issues and won't connect to our wifi even though both my kids chrome books and our phones do. Still I would recommend it. The proxy thing could be me or wifi, not laptop.
Shavonte M.
I absolutely LOVE my laptop. I only purchase HP because I love the quality. I have not had any problems with my computer and If so the support is amazing. It is very easy to use and I love how accurate the touchscreen is. I don't think I will ever buy another brand seeing as this is my 3rd HP laptop.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
I bought this computer for my self for Christmas last year and I absolutely love it! The only thing I would change about it would be that I would like updates to be done once a month instead of multiple times a week. The price was good, and it is a great quality computer. One of the best purchases.
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA
I have owned multiple hp laptops but, for the price and the size I couldn't be happier. It went above and beyond my expectations. Iv loved hp for forever. I haven't experienced any issues at all. Its been a great laptop since purchasing in December. I'm glad I bought it and would do it again.
Kayla P.
I like this laptop. I think the touch screen can come in handy for easy scrolling and clicking. It can be slow at times but overall it's pretty good. It is easy to use but sometimes it's hard to navigate through certain things. Overall I do recommend this laptop
Alyssa V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love my hp computers. This is my second one and it never fails me. I use my laptop for PowerPoints and papers for school. The touch screen is great for editing PowerPoints with ease. I use it everyday. I would recommend this hp touchscreen laptop to anyone.
Ali A.
minya . bani maza . tambo
Can I win free products for a review on this site? I have a channel on YouTube that does not have a large number of subscribers
Ali A.