ElectronicsComputersLaptopsHP
Pavilion TouchSmart 17-e132nr 173" Touchscreen LED (BrightView) Notebook AMD A-Series A4-5000 15GHz

by HP

#25 in Laptops

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 6-cell Battery Capacity: 2200 mAh Battery Energy: 47 Wh Built-in Devices Microphone: Yes Finger Print Reader: No Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports HDMI: Yes VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 3 Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2 Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1600 x 900 Screen Size: 17.3" Screen Mode: HD+ Touchscreen: Yes Graphics Controller Manufacturer: AMD Graphics Controller Model: Radeon HD 8330 Graphics Memory Capacity: Up to 1.98 GB Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Display Screen Technology: BrightView Backlight Technology: LED General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: F9L85UA#ABA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Product Model: 17-e132nr Product Name: Pavilion 17-e132nr TouchSmart Notebook PC Product Line: Pavilion TouchSmart Product Series: 17-e100 Brand Name: HP I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Memory Maximum Memory: 8 GB Standard Memory: 4 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Card Supported: Secure Digital (SD) Card Memory Card Reader: Yes Number of Total Memory Slots: 2 Miscellaneous Package Contents Pavilion 17-e132nr TouchSmart Notebook PC Lithium Ion Battery AC Adapter Green Compliant Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EPEAT Silver Network & Communication Wireless LAN: Yes Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet Physical Characteristics Weight (Approximate): 7.74 lb Color: Ano Silver Height: 1.4" Width: 16.5" Depth:

Would you recommend this computer for a UX/UI designer?
Es muy buena y tiene el tamaño ideal !!
The space great of not?
Start your review of HP Pavilion TouchSmart 17-e132nr 17.3" Touchscreen LED (BrightView) Notebook AMD A-Series A4-5000 1.5GHz!
How would you rate this product?
Johnetha T.
Acworth, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
HP Pavilion TouchSmart 17-e132nr 17.3" Touchscreen LED (BrightView) Notebook AMD A-Series A4-5000 1.5GHz uploaded by Johnetha T.
HP has always been good to me. I love the brand . I do alot of crafting on my laptop and it had held up great. Lo e the quuck touch screen and all thr extra little trick it has to offer. Worth every dime i gave for it. Highly recommend ut to anyone.
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
HP Pavilion TouchSmart 17-e132nr 17.3" Touchscreen LED (BrightView) Notebook AMD A-Series A4-5000 1.5GHz uploaded by Amy R.
I love our labtop. I works great for what we got it for. We use it almost everyday cause my husband's work stuff. It is amazing and honestly I wouldn't change anything cause it works great for what we need it for. I would recommend this lab top because it has lots of storage and it's touch screen and it has a good camera on it for zoom meetings.
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
So at first this laptop ran smoothly but after a year it ran substantially slower but that’s not the worst part.... battery stopped holding charge and it got to the point that it would only turn on if it was plugged up.
marie C.
Linwood, NC
I bought this for my daughter she have lots of applications and docs and still working fast , we haven't had no issues with , nice looking perfect size to carry and easy to use
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
HP Pavilion TouchSmart 17-e132nr 17.3" Touchscreen LED (BrightView) Notebook AMD A-Series A4-5000 1.5GHz uploaded by breonna G.
Good laptop I really like it. I like the touchscreen part. Comes in handy if I'm scrolling around. I recommend it. Big story. Not extremely heavy but not to bad
Bettina W.
Charleston
I think HP is the name brand for computers along side Dell. Very easy to use my 5 year old can use it. I love they are a little more expensive but you get quality..I believe its worth spending more on, if your wanting a product to last. I would recommend HP. #HP
amanda C.
Apple Valley, CA
I love my laptop even though it’s mostly used for school work. Just put it this way it’s worth the cost. Nothing to improve at all. Very easy to set up and very easy to use. Totally satisfied with it overall.
Petrina A.
Madison, AL
Techie Expert Level 2
I love HP products they are so user friendly and adaptable for software programs. I use it for my travel business and with Office 365 it makes marketing and filing a breeze.
Serena O.
Raleigh
I love this laptop, I got this for school and it has been really effective. It is better than any other laptop I’ve used abs it is really easy to use. I love it so much and use it to do more than school work.
Danielle B.
Evansville, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my hp!!!!!! It’s a good dependable laptop that has lasted me almost 6 years. I love all go products and will be a customer for life!!! You cannot go wrong with hp! I recommend to others!!!!!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...