Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 6-cell Battery Capacity: 2200 mAh Battery Energy: 47 Wh Built-in Devices Microphone: Yes Finger Print Reader: No Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports HDMI: Yes VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 3 Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2 Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1600 x 900 Screen Size: 17.3" Screen Mode: HD+ Touchscreen: Yes Graphics Controller Manufacturer: AMD Graphics Controller Model: Radeon HD 8330 Graphics Memory Capacity: Up to 1.98 GB Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Display Screen Technology: BrightView Backlight Technology: LED General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: F9L85UA#ABA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Product Model: 17-e132nr Product Name: Pavilion 17-e132nr TouchSmart Notebook PC Product Line: Pavilion TouchSmart Product Series: 17-e100 Brand Name: HP I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Memory Maximum Memory: 8 GB Standard Memory: 4 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Card Supported: Secure Digital (SD) Card Memory Card Reader: Yes Number of Total Memory Slots: 2 Miscellaneous Package Contents Pavilion 17-e132nr TouchSmart Notebook PC Lithium Ion Battery AC Adapter Green Compliant Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EPEAT Silver Network & Communication Wireless LAN: Yes Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet Physical Characteristics Weight (Approximate): 7.74 lb Color: Ano Silver Height: 1.4" Width: 16.5" Depth:

The space great of not?
does this one fold over to make it into a tablet?
Can I win free products for a review on this site? I have a channel on YouTube that does not have a large number of subscribers
Start your review of HP Pavilion TouchSmart 17-e132nr 17.3" Touchscreen LED (BrightView) Notebook AMD A-Series A4-5000 1.5GHz!
How would you rate this product?
Oakboro
When we were looking for a laptop, I researched and read reviews for about 3 months before deciding on this one. I am so glad I did though because it’s well worth the price and such a clear, great, fast computer! I don’t always use the touch screen but it is very helpful very now and then, and I really didn’t think I would use to honestly. But it comes in handy! Especially when the kids are using it for education stuff, since they are so use to their computers or tablets at school.
North Haven, CT
Techie Expert Level 1
HP Pavilion TouchSmart 17-e132nr 17.3" Touchscreen LED (BrightView) Notebook AMD A-Series A4-5000 1.5GHz uploaded by John O.
I really love my new HP Pavilion & I just got it 2 Wks ago from QVC & this color blue is beautiful & is exclusive to QVC I love that to sign in you no longer need a long password just a 4 digit pin but you can make it as long if you want or you can still use a password but only typing 4 #’s is so much faster. It has a backlit keyboard & it’s touchscreen, The quality of picture on the screen is beautiful and it so easy to use I absolutely highly recommend this computer there are so many features
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
HP Pavilion TouchSmart 17-e132nr 17.3" Touchscreen LED (BrightView) Notebook AMD A-Series A4-5000 1.5GHz uploaded by Chelsea C.
Tbh I hate this computer. It keeps on freezing and I have no crazy amount of downloads. I am very annoyed and I keep having to restart my work . Idk what I did to it 👩🏾‍⚖️ I barely even use it 🙄. I need a new computer especially sense we are going through this worldwide 🌎 crisis whereas everything is online . I don’t recommend you buy it. Get a computer that will last.
Hanahan, SC
I'm in school for nursing and I use this HP Pavilion TouchSmart 17-e132nr 17.3" Touchscreen LED (BrightView) Notebook AMD A-Series A4-5000 1.5GHz for all my classes and for work. So far I don't have nothing bad to say. The best feature about this laptop is the touchscreen. I love that I can have multiple ways to get the job done. Whatever that maybe.
This is it the specific laptop I have but I couldn't find it due to it being so old I've had it about 7 or 8 years it's literally the best laptop ever is still does everything a newer one would you I don't use it very often anymore but when I do it still works just fine sometimes it does move a little slow but It doesn't bother me
Lawrenceville, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my HP Laptop. Great product because I can take it on the go to wherever. It’s wireless also, so I can definitely use WiFi where I go. If I don’t want to use the key pads I can just touch the screen. That was one of the best techniques ever invented. I will definitely will be buying another for my oldest child.
pontiac
Best laptop that I hav ever owned overall. It's not only easy to use, but has a crystal clear display, as well as amazing sound and the gorgeous touchscreen option as well. If this laptop ever dies out, I will be getting an exact copy of the same one. Not at ALL disappointed, if anything, 100% satisfied.
Brandenburg, KY
This is the best computer I’ve ever had I would highly recommend the HP pavilion to any one you cannot go wrong with this brand or this computer. It is so great it has so much storage and it’s a very easy product to use and it will last so long. You cannot go wrong with getting an HP computer.
Saint Louis, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
I have this laptop and I won’t lie when I say I love this laptop. I love HP as a laptop brand and I will be a loyal customer to them. I love that it’s touchscreen and it’s just a nice high quality laptop. It’s easy to use, fast and helps me get my college work done and other things on the internet.
I was pretty much forced into buying a new laptop so I just went with the latest model of the previous laptop I had owned for years and man is this thing amazing! My favorite computer I’ve ever owned. Way better than my last pavilion. Good thing I got a warranty this time, lol.