BY HP

HP Pavilion DV7-4000 Extended Life Laptop Battery: Compatible with HP Pavilion DV7-4000 series laptops 11.1V; 8800mAh/95Wh 12 cells see more...

Lele D.
Sacramento, CA
I have used this battery for my HP and I get a lot of use out of it. My computer was one of the computers I had to keep on the charger unless it would died once it gets unplug. I purchased this battery and applied it in the computer and was able to walk around with out it being plugged up! It's great I can get hours of use from this battery
Iveth T.
Oakley , CA
This battery helps a lot! It's my go to when I'm on the go and have to work and my battery happens to die. I just wish it was little smaller and less heavy. But it does a the job. It's super easy to install and use. I'm satisfied with this battery back up.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
I bought this product because my laptop was running on 4 and a half hours of life with a charge time of 2 hours. This product boosted up my life with an extra 3 hours which is great and it does not heat up as much as I would expect.
Alexa S.
St George, UT
I got this extended life battery because the original one went out on me. It has been fabulous so far,I've been using it for about a year now. And have had no issues. The extended life basically seems to have just extended what the original battery can withhold.
Sara D.
Kennewick, WA
Amazing quality! The battery life of my HP Pavilion laptop last soooo much longer than my old battery! Also, my computer doesn't hear up as quickly as it use to! Great product!
Jackie C.
Romulus, MI
Seems to be a good battery I will be able to tell as I keep using it. charges up pretty quick and so far it seems to keep its charge for a little bit longer than my old one did.
Gabby G.
Indianapolis, IN
When my battery just randomly died, this came to rescue. I was able to pick one up and it has lasted 2 years. Very happy with this product.
crystal j.
Techie Expert Level 4
Great product super expensive any college student to school student needs this I highly recommend expecially fingernail sale a necessity
Stacy L.
This battery last a really long time, it doesn't get hot like the other ones, I recommend this to anyone
neyra r.
Riverside, CA
I have to say my laptop has a lot more batery because of this it is so good and such wonderful quality