BY HEINZ

Top Down Squeezy Bottle. HP Sauce, the original brown sauce which since 1899 has set the standard for quality. Everyone's favourite, this legendary and uniquely distinctive sauce is the result of our dedication to sourcing the highest quality... see more...

Susan N.
Monroe
I'm married to a Brit, and he likes to put "brown sauce" on everything. We always used to pick up HP in the glass bottles (same size and shape as A1 steak sauce). He went through the bottles so quickly, though, and always had trouble getting the last little bit out of the bottom. This squeeze bottle is like the answer to his dreams!! It lasts longer and is way easier to use. If you love your HP or are married to someone who considers it an essential on nearly every dish, this is a must-have.
Haley S.
Obsessed with this sauce. Growing up, I always added this to meat and it always had a tangy taste to it that I really loved. Now, I add it onto the meat while cooking and it tastes so good, especially when reapplying! I will keep buying this!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Fresh and has great taste. It’s a British sauce that tasted great on steak and chicken. It’s not available in stores near me so I purchase it on Amazon for a decent price. It’s not a health food - it has sugar and sodium, but it is definitely tasty.
Victoria B.
Delicious. My first time having brown sauce was in London and I had no idea that they had it in the States. I can't really explain the glamour but it is very flavorful and tast, perhaps a mix of ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
Morgan K.
Denton, TX
Leave it to the Brit/Irish in me to go nuts over this with some bar food and a good lager. It's not your every day steak sauce like A1 but adds a wonderful acidic sweetness to your fried chicken and fries as a dipping sauce.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I grew up in the UK and this stuff would have been on the table of every British House hold. It’s a British staple. It really goes with most meals we would cook. My personal favorite was to add it to my cheddar cheese sandwiches because it has that dark fruity flavor that goes so well with cheese but my husband loved it on his fries/chips
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've made delicious country style ribs in a crock pot using this sauce as the only ingredientI found it to be a sauce with multiple uses. I make an astounding dry rub and like to bring it to life at times by combining with different wet mediums. This sauce and my rub were brilliant together. I
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
You cant go to the UK and not come back with a brown sauce obsession! I was so excited to see they have it here! Its delicious, definitely not good for you but great on so many things. The squeeze bottle makes it even easier!
Ariel M.
Fort Collins, CO
Oh my, this is a true European condiment. My father in law loved it. I tried it and would say if you love vinegar you will love this sauce with your meals.
Elizeth S.
Wichita Ks
I love this especially on stakes it’s good on just about anything the price is affordable with a grate taste. Healthy not sure but it’s not bad

back