HP Natural Silver 17.3

BY HP

HP 17.3" Pavilion 17-f030us Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i3-4030U processor 1.90GHz, 3MB L3 Cache 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory on the 17-f030us HP Pavilion 17 Laptop Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 750GB SATA hard drive Store 500,000 photos, 214,000 songs or 395 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD Burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats on this HP 17.3" laptop with 750GB hard drive 10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 17.3" HD+ BrightView LED-backlit screen Intel HD 4400 Graphics Additional Features: HP TrueVision HD webcam Windows 8.1 laptop in natural silver with Intel Core i3-4030U processor and 4GB memory has a multi-format SD card reader 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port 4-cell lithium-ion battery for up to 4.3 hours run time 6.39 lbs, 1.09" x 16.51" x 10.98" Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 HP 17.3" laptop with 750GB hard drive has McAfee LiveSafe (30 days complimentary updates) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: Windows 8.1 laptop in natural silver with Intel Core i3-4030U processor and 4GB memory has a 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer What's In The Box: 17-f030us HP Pavilion 17 Laptop, power cord and AC adapter 4-cell battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer see more...

• Which Internet program does this laptop cone with?2 Answers
HP Natural Silver 17.3
HP Natural Silver 17.3" Pavilion 17-f030us Laptop PC with Intel Core i3-4030U Processor, 4GB Memory, 750GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
I don't think I have this exact HP laptop but the one that I have is worth every penny. If you're looking for a computer to take you through school or your children through school it is a great investment. I have had my laptop for over 7 years and it is still working great. The battery is the only thing that I might need to replace soon. I have use my computer for high school, undergraduate and now I'm using it in grad school. I love my laptop 💻
Rikki P.
Clarksville, TN
I love my computer it really helps . It's not complicated it's easy to use . I'm college student so it helps with that.Very good computer!! I love it. Browsing is great and it's not too big or too small. I love it.
Lindsey F.
Newport News, VA
This product is alright. I have had it about 2 years and the battery sometimes falls out, causing me to have to restart the whole thing and sometimes lose information. My father bought it for me and I'm a college student and needed a laptop. It serves it's purpose.
Lai J.
san diego, CA
Hp makes quality laptop both for home and business use purpose. I am happy with my HP laptop, large screen, fast speed, no crash or any problems so far, I love it's quality and HP is a reliable manufacturer.
Melissa V.
Davenport, FL
Love my new laptop. Just not use to the new windows program takes time getting use to. But works great for all my projects and for home schooling my daughter.
Manpreet K.
Glen Allen, VA
It was really good in the begaining however after using it for about a year Battery starting to die very quickly. And it takes forever to charge.
Diamond N.
Natchez, MS
I love my computer it really helps . It's not complicated it's easy to use . I'm college student so I need something that helps
Brittany R.
Jackson, MS
I used to be an HP fan until I decided to invest in a MacBook. Great for people who want a traditional PC, however.
Kelsey C.
['Chardon', ''], OH
Definitely a great laptop, and I love mine! It is easy to use and very functional. Definitely recommend buying.
Karla G.
Sanford, NC
Very good computer!! I love it. Browsing is great and it's not too big or too small. I love it. Great computer
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Which Internet program does this laptop cone with?