BY HP #31 in Paper & Card Stock

Hp 11 x 17 multipurpose paper, 96 brightness, 20lb- white (500 sheets per ream) see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lindsay V.
This bright white paper is amazing. You can definitely tell a difference compared to other paper. I recommend it for projects and resumes where the crisp printing will really contrast again the bright white. Buying in bulk is way cheaper so do yourself a favor and buy the box.
Carol B.
Raleigh, NC
Since I have an HP computer and printer I decided to get the HP paper. and It really does make a difference. Printing is more clear and less to no smudges.
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This paper is great to have. The index doesn't leak through to the other side of the paper, it's not thin and the ink looks nice on the paper.
Andrea L.
Great grade of paper. It makes a difference. Does the job it needs to do , and most importantly, little to no smudges.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Awesome printing paper. I just wish it was not so expensive. However, you need it in life. Nice thick blank paper.
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Don't waste spending the extra buck it's just paper! The Walmart brand works just as good!
Laura L.
Having this products in my hands is like being reborn. It's the most delicious in the world, I've never had something so pleasant in my life. Do not exchange it for any delicious, delicious, rich, delicious. I love it and I prefer it forever, I do not change this brand for anything in the world. MundoI always want many of them all my life. I love this product forever. Keeping these products in my hands is like being reborn.