BY HP

HP Laptop Sleeve, Dandelion Breeze: Fits laptops up to 16" Durable neoprene exterior Secure exterior back pocket Color: Dandelion Breeze 16" laptop sleeve includes comfortable carrying handles Computer Accessories and Peripherals Cost Less at Walmart From colorful external hard drives to powerful audio and video components for your computer, you'll find all the computer accessories you're looking for at Walmart.com. We've got an extensive selection of computer accessories, including Web cameras, keyboards, monitors, hard drives and USB flash drives. It's easy to shop by brand, price range or customer rating. Many computer accessories are eligible for free shipping to your nearby Walmart store with Site to Store. Plus, you'll save a bundle with our value bundles because you can choose a computer bundled with a variety of computer accessories or carrying cases. You'll also find a wide selection of cables, mice, microphones, headsets, speakers, printers, cases, bags, surge protectors, hubs and all the other accessories you want to complete your computer system and save at Walmart.com. see more...

Sarah S.
Dubai, Dubai
A very cute and feminine sleeve, easy to carry and light weight. Ideal for travelling , school , college or work. Also dust proofs your laptop. These carry sleeves add a stylish touch to your laptop, infact you can buy other designs to suit your mood!
Justine Y.
Poway , CA
Cute durable laptop case! Very light weight and easy to carry around. I love this things a lot
hannah s.
Freeland, MD
Very disappointed in this product. it rips very easily(it actually ripped the week I got it) and the colors look much different than online. I stopped using it as soon as it broke and had to invest in another one. I am not at all satisified with this product and do not recommend it!
Delilah V.
Super cute and stylish. My daughter loves it and it's very durable. The price is reasonable.
Arturo R.
Fresno, Ca
I bought this dandelion breeze laptop sleeve for my wife's hp laptop and she loved it!
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
The most adorable laptop sleeve ever. It is cute and functional and great to carry around.
Allison J.
Cute and durable! Holds everything you need in the bag with a comfortable handle
Caitlyn G.
Conway, AR
This laptop sleeve is great! it's pretty, and keeps my laptop protected. it is also very affordable and convenient to carry. i love it
Lee B.
This is a very cute looking bag/sleeve. I am currently looking for one like it so I might have to go check it out
Sonia V.
So pretty and useful. Easy to carry and take around where ever you need to be at. Very good for traveling and school.
Bianca S.
Rego Park, NY
How much does it cost
Patricia C.
Escondido, CA
I've been looking for a laptop case for mine, where can I find this?
Samantha S.
Is this a soft case or a hard one? I want my laptop to be 200% safe..