BY HP

HP Laptop Sleeve, Dandelion Breeze: Fits laptops up to 16" Durable neoprene exterior Secure exterior back pocket Color: Dandelion Breeze 16" laptop sleeve includes comfortable carrying handles Computer Accessories and Peripherals Cost Less at Walmart From colorful external hard drives to powerful audio and video components for your computer, you'll find all the computer accessories you're looking for at Walmart.com. We've got an extensive selection of computer accessories, including Web cameras, keyboards, monitors, hard drives and USB flash drives. It's easy to shop by brand, price range or customer rating. Many computer accessories are eligible for free shipping to your nearby Walmart store with Site to Store. Plus, you'll save a bundle with our value bundles because you can choose a computer bundled with a variety of computer accessories or carrying cases. You'll also find a wide selection of cables, mice, microphones, headsets, speakers, printers, cases, bags, surge protectors, hubs and all the other accessories you want to complete your computer system and save at Walmart.com. see more...

Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
Cute for the upcoming summer time season of 2015 and a lot better quality than most of their competitors.
Jennifer G.
FORT WORTH, TX
This has cushion to assure that the laptop will be protected as long as it is treated with caution
Justine Y.
Poway , CA
Cute durable laptop case! Very light weight and easy to carry around. I love this things a lot
Delilah V.
Super cute and stylish. My daughter loves it and it's very durable. The price is reasonable.
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
The most adorable laptop sleeve ever. It is cute and functional and great to carry around.
Anna L.
Topeka, KS
I love it!!!! So cute and durable. it fits perfectly and i would absolutely buy it again!
Arturo R.
Fresno, Ca
I bought this dandelion breeze laptop sleeve for my wife's hp laptop and she loved it!
Allison J.
Cute and durable! Holds everything you need in the bag with a comfortable handle
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
I love this little sleeve. I put my laptop in it and take it everywhere with me.
Nina G.
Very cheap. Cute carrier not very protective, but you get waht you pay for.
Bianca S.
Rego Park, NY
How much does it cost
Patricia C.
Escondido, CA
I've been looking for a laptop case for mine, where can I find this?
Samantha S.
Is this a soft case or a hard one? I want my laptop to be 200% safe..