BY HP

HP Laptop Sleeve, Dandelion Breeze: Fits laptops up to 16" Durable neoprene exterior Secure exterior back pocket Color: Dandelion Breeze 16" laptop sleeve includes comfortable carrying handles Computer Accessories and Peripherals Cost Less at Walmart From colorful external hard drives to powerful audio and video components for your computer, you'll find all the computer accessories you're looking for at Walmart.com. We've got an extensive selection of computer accessories, including Web cameras, keyboards, monitors, hard drives and USB flash drives. It's easy to shop by brand, price range or customer rating. Many computer accessories are eligible for free shipping to your nearby Walmart store with Site to Store. Plus, you'll save a bundle with our value bundles because you can choose a computer bundled with a variety of computer accessories or carrying cases. You'll also find a wide selection of cables, mice, microphones, headsets, speakers, printers, cases, bags, surge protectors, hubs and all the other accessories you want to complete your computer system and save at Walmart.com. see more...

Kaley F.
Gillette, WY
I love it, so cute for a laptop and great to bring to school while keeping your lap top safe. Love the zipper easy to slide in and out of the bag. can never go wrong with this product.
hannah s.
Freeland, MD
Very disappointed in this product. it rips very easily(it actually ripped the week I got it) and the colors look much different than online. I stopped using it as soon as it broke and had to invest in another one. I am not at all satisified with this product and do not recommend it!
Ashley M.
This laptop case is cute for the summertime if you are taking summer classes and you go to study outside you can carry your laptop in it instead of your backpack
Alexis L.
Columbus, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
Nice sleeve. It make the laptop nice and lightweight and easy to pull and carry. I carried this to class to Starbucks to do my assignments.
Caitlyn G.
Conway, AR
This laptop sleeve is great! it's pretty, and keeps my laptop protected. it is also very affordable and convenient to carry. i love it
Emily M.
This case is pretty cute, the computer that matched it was too! the only problem with hp is their computers, not their cuteness
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA
Very stylish! I bought along my hp laptop since I had problems finding one that actually fit and this sleeve was perfect.
Sonia V.
So pretty and useful. Easy to carry and take around where ever you need to be at. Very good for traveling and school.
Lee B.
This is a very cute looking bag/sleeve. I am currently looking for one like it so I might have to go check it out
Beverly k.
Dayton, OH
Love how easy it is to carry and the color and stuffiness of it is great. I love it. I even got another one.
Bianca S.
Rego Park, NY
How much does it cost
Patricia C.
Escondido, CA
I've been looking for a laptop case for mine, where can I find this?
Samantha S.
Is this a soft case or a hard one? I want my laptop to be 200% safe..