HP HP 62 Black Original Ink Cartridge, C2P04AN#140

by HP

#11 in Ink & Toner

HP 62 Black Original Ink Cartridge

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HP HP 62 Black Original Ink Cartridge, C2P04AN#140!
Terri T.
Kent, WA
Review for: HP HP 62 Black Original Ink Cartridge, C2P04AN#140
This cartridge is so affordable compared to other cartridges. It is so easy to install, just plug it in. When it clicks it's installed. It lasts along time. I have yet to wear one out and I bought it last month. I would recommend this to my friends.
Erica J.
Review for: HP HP 62 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge, C2P06AN#140
I like the product. Affordable and lasts quite a while. I suggest it to everyone. HP really knows their stuff
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
Review for: HP HP 62 Black Original Ink Cartridge, C2P04AN#140
The ink works as well as any other printer ink I've ever used but is insanely expensive. I love my HP Envy printer but the ink that it requires is ridiculous. Luckily, it does last me about 3 or 3.5 months between having to go out and buy it.
Janet B.
Spartanburg, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: HP HP 62 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge, C2P06AN#140
This came to me damaged and I tried forever to get it to work. I returned it and the next cartridge ran out pretty quickly. It wasn't worth the money. I wouldn't recommend this to others. It was a disappointment.
Ruth H.
Utica, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Review for: HP HP 62 Black Original Ink Cartridge, C2P04AN#140
Only bought theses ones when ever my family goes to walmart. We love the ink a lot, although they are quite expensive.
Allison S.
Murray, KY
Review for: HP HP 62 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge, C2P06AN#140
Liked this product. It worked very well and I plan on continuing to use in the future. I would suggest to anyone who is in need of ink cartridges
Kayla C.
El Sobrante, CA
Review for: HP HP 62 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge, C2P06AN#140
I used this on my hp printer! Beautiful color quality! I used this to print my wedding invites!
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
Review for: HP HP 62 Black Original Ink Cartridge, C2P04AN#140
This is a great product. gives a nice crisp look to the pages and prints in great color as well.
Elizabeth B.
Versailles, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Review for: HP HP 62 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge, C2P06AN#140
This ink gets the job done... Just seems to run out super fast. Not sure if it is the ink or the printer.
Olivia H.
Eugene, OR
Review for: HP HP 62 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge, C2P06AN#140
Good price and easy to find in most stores. Quality always comes out fantastic! Would definitely by again and again.

Looking for your answer?