ElectronicsHome OfficePrinter, Copier & Fax Machine AccessoriesHP

HP HP 60XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge, CC641WN#140

by HP

#11 in Ink & Toner

HP 60XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge

6420 HP printer I am loving that I can take my digital photos and print them all. I just wish my printer could be included in the instant ink series. I love being able to print 4*6, 5*7, and 8*10 at home.
Do you prefer to buy a multicolor pack or a single color cartridge?
Start your review of HP HP 60XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge, CC641WN#140!
Ashley D.
Review for: HP HP 60XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge, CC641WN#140
Doesn't seem to last very long and our printer has pooped out after just 2 yrs of use.
Lena C.
Westwego , LA
Review for: HP HP 60XL High Yield Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge, CC644WN#140
Just keeps going, and long lasting. What this really means is that the regular black (less ml of ink) are only partially full. It lasted for over 500 pages worth the printing. I would recommend these over the regular inks if you print lots and often.
Selena Y.
Techie Expert Level 3
Review for: HP HP 60XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge, CC641WN#140
I don't know what I'd do without my black ink. although I noticed it kinda goes fast, runs out pretty quick and I don't print often. Also it is kinda spendy but my papers are never faded and the ink doesn't bleed.
jory J.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Review for: HP HP 60XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge, CC641WN#140
T So not impressed with these ink cartridges they are expensive.any stores don't carry all the model types which is frustrating. They also clog the heads on printer often and to say they do not last very long is an understatement. Wish I didn't have an HP
McKinsey  J.
Twin Falls, ID
Review for: HP HP 60XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge, CC641WN#140
Ink is ink. I do find that they are expensive and seek to run out quickly. Makes me wonder if having my own printer is really worth it
Halszka K.
Orange County, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Review for: HP HP 60XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge, CC641WN#140
It's just ok. That's the one that fits my printer. It's a little more expensive than it should be and not really much of a product inside unfortunately. The quality of the print is pretty good but I wish it was cheaper.
Amber W.
Review for: HP HP 60XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge, CC641WN#140
The xl is a little bigger then the regular size but it is pricey and yo don't get very much out of the ink.
Sarah D.
Techie Expert Level 2
Review for: HP HP 60XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge, CC641WN#140
It's a good ink it last a pretty good time if you don't use it often but its a bit on the pricey side
Courtney R.
Herndon, PA
Review for: HP HP 60XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge, CC641WN#140
Love the ink! The problem with this product is that is doesn't last very long. I'm a college student and I have to print often. I use my school prints more often than the printer I own and I buy ink once a month or so.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Review for: HP HP 60XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge, CC641WN#140
Love the ink but i wish it lasted longer for what i needed it for. i have to print a lot of patterns and it does seem to last long enough. i also wish the ink was not so expensive for someone on a fixed budget like me