HP HP 564 Black Original Ink Cartridge, CB316WN#140

by HP

#3 in Ink & Toner

HP 564 Black Original Ink Cartridge

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HP HP 564 Black Original Ink Cartridge, CB316WN#140!
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Review for: HP HP 564 Black Original Ink Cartridge, CB316WN#140
This stuff lasts a while for me and the quality is pretty great. I used to have a Canon printer and the ink for that wouldn't last very long so it's nice actually having ink that will last more than a couple of prints.
Elizabeth F.
Carol Stream, IL
Review for: HP HP 564 Black Original Ink Cartridge, CB316WN#140
This is very good quality ink but they run out faster then I use them. The timing on this cartridge is rediculous. I can open it up and print one thing and two weeks later it says it's low in ink. No I wouldn't recommend them for the price because it's not accurate at ink usage
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: HP HP 564 Black Original Ink Cartridge, CB316WN#140
Good quality ink but be prepared to stock up on these cartridges because they will run out faster than you would think. As others have stated, get the XL to last longer. Also, hp's estimates for pages per cartridge are not realistic even if you select "black ink only" under printer quality options.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Review for: HP HP 564 Black Original Ink Cartridge, CB316WN#140
Being a teacher, I print a lot of documents at home. When I first got this printer, I was buying ink like crazy because I was going through it so quickly. However, I was at Sam's Club one day, and saw that they make this ink in XL form. It still fits the printer, but it has more ink inside. I refuse to buy ink anymore unless it's the XL ink as it lasts for much longer!
Isabella L.
Review for: HP HP 564 Black Original Ink Cartridge, CB316WN#140
You will definitely want some nice quality computer ink in college. Printing from your room is so much more convenient (and possibly cheaper in the long run!), than using your school's printers. This ink will make your work look presentable. Definitely invest in a printer, and this ink alongside it.
Winter P.
HP HP 564 Black Original Ink Cartridge, CB316WN#140 uploaded by Winter P.
Review for: HP HP 564 Yellow Original Ink Cartridge, CB320WN#140
I bought my printer when I started college. And I almost never have to buy yellow mostly because it lasts and I mostly only use the black. But it is bright and livid when I do use it.
ashley S.
Review for: HP HP 564 Black Original Ink Cartridge, CB316WN#140
Too expensive and runs out WAY TO FAST. DO NOT BUY THIS OR A PRINTER THAT NEEDS IT.
Katie W.
Baltimore
Review for: HP HP 564 Black Original Ink Cartridge, CB316WN#140
A little on the expensive side, but I love using this ink a lot. It's dealt with a lot of printing for this college student :)
Donna B.
Review for: HP HP 564 Cyan Original Ink Cartridge, CB318WN#140
The ink lasts a very long time, I love the colors, they are true and vibrant. Very worth the price. Will continue to use.
Pallavi K.
HP HP 564 Black Original Ink Cartridge, CB316WN#140 uploaded by Pallavi K.
Review for: HP HP 564 Black Original Ink Cartridge, CB316WN#140
We print a lot of documents using our HP printer and keep purchasing this ink cadridge because of the great quality. I mostly prefer to buy the XL version because it seems to last a lot longer than the normal version. The print quality of this cadridge is great and though the package claims printing upto 500 pages, we get about a little over 400+ pages with each catridge. Never had any ink smudges on the paper with these. Sometimes we use refilled HP catridges because these are so expensive but they run out pretty quickly and the quality is really bad, do we always come back to this catridge.

Looking for your answer?