HP HP 45 Black Original Ink Cartridge, 51645A#140

by HP

#19 in Ink & Toner

HP 45 Black Original Ink Cartridge

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
ALSO RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Start your review of HP HP 45 Black Original Ink Cartridge, 51645A#140!
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Techie Expert Level 3
I used only original hp! Dont refilll it it will mess up your printer and the quality of print are not the same as the original hp ink.. well i knows its expensive but you are paying for the quality! And besides you dont want keep buying printer if you use a non recommended ink.
Casey R.
Mt Washington, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
Great ink that lasts for a while. The color is great and it doesn't smear. It is pricey, but typically most ink cartridges are.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,566 reviews
This is the only ink that will fit my printer but I have no issues with the ink. Not a bad price either
Vanessa P.
Whenever I need ink cartridge I always get HP they have never let me down; I purchase the black and the color!!!!
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
HP ink for my HP all in one printer. Lasts months, color is vibrant, easy to remove and replace the cartridge. Also the ink testing is easy to do and is very accurate in showing how much color the cartridges have left. Which is a lot since they last so long!
Balle M.
Clairton, PA
I use this ink for my HP printer. The ink is decent though not the cheapest available. I would suggest looking for cheaper options. I have used non-HP ink with my HP printer and I have seen no difference in quality.
Beverly N.
HP makes the best ink for your home printers. The cartridges are easy to install/remove and can be recycled, too! Love that they're good for the environment. Often you can find sales, too, so that's a big plus!
Asha E.
Techie Expert Level 8
I like it, it's a great ink for my hp printer. It prints out smooth and has always lasted a very long time. The color doesn't spread or bleed
Nicole T.
Sunnyside, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Just got another one yesterday. It lasts awhile (with the color ink combo) and is great for printing address labels.
Ariane N.
Niagara Falls, NY
Ink is very expensive to begin with. I have an HP laptop and in my opinion they are the worst quality, Toshiba is much better. Not sure how that affects ink

Looking for your answer?