Add a Photo

By HP
#582 in Laptops
HP Case for Mobile Printer and Notebook: Carry your mobile printer, laptop and more Pack your PDA, cell phone, paper, battery, ink cartridge, all without cramping Padded shoulder strap and reinforced handles Attach to rolling luggage with the additional strap The mobile printer carrying case stands up on rubberized feet
MARLO W.
MARLO W.
Durham, NC

What can i say. this product speaks for it self. It does exactly what it says . I purchase this product Christmas last year and it has done wonderful every since i got it. i am planning on buying my niece one for college this year. i know she is going to be thrill. It's worth the money i say go, hurry and buy it.
Katlyn T.
Katlyn T.
Bremerton, WA

I received this as a gift a while back and although I greatly appreciated it, it now lives in the back of my closet. It is a nice case, well made. But it is just too bulky to be practical, in my opinion. Good idea, but definitely needs some improvements.
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Sarasota, FL

I am picky about cases because I always feel like I need to make sure that my laptop has the most protective case possible without it weighing a million pounds. I use this any time I work from any place besides home and I feel like it is safe in there.
Mary W.
Mary W.

Protected my laptop pretty good. I don't take my laptop many places, but I keep it stored in my case and it does an awesome job keeping it safe. I paid 75 bucks for it so that wasn't too bad of a deal.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jefferson, OH

A little samll for my liking and not enough padding in my opionion. Works good I'm just accident prone and i was afraid i break everything in it
Matthew K.
Matthew K.
Mamou, LA

It is really big and good for small printer. Not for big printer. But it is really good and lite weigh and easy to find stuff.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI

It is a pretty decent case and definitely carries and protects my electronics well! And the straps make it easy to carry.
James L.
James L.

Fits my mobile printer and laptop great! It fits snug into it and it is all around a great case. Great quality.
Javeria K.
Javeria K.
Berkeley, CA

This is a great case and I would highly recommend it! Amazingly well made and fits perfectly for all my needs
Claire B.
Claire B.
Pickering

This case is so protective and light! It does not ruin the laptop whatsoever! It's definite buy!

Join Now