BY H.P.

H P Sauce, 15-Ounce Bottle see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shelley H.
Guelph
I used to buy this years ago. I loved the taste. I'm not sure I would use it now. Too many sauces and too many calories. I have since changed the way I eat. But still tasted good!
Megan B.
We only use this product when making steak. It's not something we slather on, but rather dip for some extra flavor. I love how strong the flavor is, and it always consistent.
Melissa W.
Winnipeg, MB
I used to eat this by the gallon when I was younger. Best of you use it to dip your steak for extra flavor rather than slathering as it can be quite bold.
Jennifer A.
Mississauga, IN
In my house, we call this Horse Power sauce! It's tangy flavor and slightly spicy gives BBQ meat that extra zip!