HP Fruity Sauce 470g

by H.P.

HP fruit sauce is a derivative of the popular HP brown sauce. HP sauce is made by HP foods in Aston Birmingham. In May 2006, Heinz announced plans to switch production of HP Sauce from Aston to its European sauces facility in Elst, the Netherlands.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HP Fruity Sauce 470g!
Wendy B.
Purchased at: Kmart
I like this kind of sauce because it taste sweet and has a spiciness to it. It's a really great sauce with different types of food
michelle M.
Littleton, CO
Today I was inventing new recipes in my kitchen and this helped me a lot, it has an incredible taste, try it without hesitation.
Christina B.
Cheyenne, WY
HP Fruity sauce is a brown sauce with a bit of sweet and a bit of spice. I add it to meat, veggies and sandwiches. It makes everything better
Stephanie M.
Tulare, CA
Ketchup good on almost anything chicken fries hit dogs and burgers. Perfect ingredient. Good brand I’d recommend and purchase again
Tweety E.
This sauce is quite different from the main hp but in a good way. Taste more sweet and sour, nice in salads, meat, potatoes...pretty much everything you like. Very nice! Hp sauce range are my first choice and definitely a must-have. HP Fruity Sauce 470g
April J.
This product is awesome. They reallly love their buyers. I use this on steaks and chicken. I can improve it by making more affordable to everyone. It’s kinda pricey.
Rachel B.
Airdrie, AB
I love HP fruity! This was my favourite steak sauce as a kid and although I now prefer the original, this is still delicious. It has only a bit of spice and is a fruitier version compared to the original.
Eneidis A.
Doral, FL
Nothing like HP sauce to highlight pretty well any meat dish. Perhaps best with beef (meat pies, hamburger, shepherds pie, etc. ) but highly recommended with poultry as well. Stores well and always tastes great!
Valeriia D.
New Castle, DE
my favorite sauce for pancakes and toast. he is really fruity, moderately sweet and very tasty
Ashley S.
Vancouver , BC
Very disappointed with this product. It was fairly expensive, and the taste and texture are horrible. Very poor flavour for a HP sause, would rather use ketchup! Definitely wouldn’t purchase in the future, and I wouldn’t recommend to family or friends.

Looking for your answer?