ElectronicsHome OfficePrintersHP

HP ENVY 6055 All-In-One Printer

by HP

#7 in Printers

HP ENVY 6055 All-In-One Printer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HP ENVY 6055 All-In-One Printer!
Rebecca G.
HP ENVY 6055 All-In-One Printer uploaded by Rebecca G.
HP ENVY 6055 All-In-One Printer uploaded by Rebecca G.
I am so happy I purchased this printer it has been an absolute lifesaver. I am in school employee working from home and also a college student and this printer has been getting me through all the virtual learning. The extra features is what got me to purchase this printer. There is an app that connects to the printer which makes everything so much easier. For example it lets you know when to load paper, if the paper is loaded in correctly, how much ink you have left, and if there’s any type of problem in the printer it will let you know exactly what’s wrong and where the problem is. I recently was loading up more paper and I guess I move some thing inside the printer which was stopping it’s from printing my documents. I opened up the app and it told me exactly where and what the problem was and I was able to fix the printer by myself. I love that it also has the capability to scan documents. There is an email that you can set up where anyone anywhere can email a document to the printer and it will automatically print for you which is awesome. I recommend this for anyone who has basic at home printing needs. I don’t recommend this for someone who has a business or needs to print out a lot of documents at once because it can be a little slow. I am only printing out short chapters for my college courses so I don’t mind. it also can be used a fax
Cristina L.
El Centro, CA
Purchased at: Target
I have this one, and I like it. I do not have any problems with it. Is affordable, you could subscribe to an HP app to get free ink for 6 months. I already got the firsts duo of ink.
Ayana P.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Best Buy
I don't care much for this printer. It's really slow and runs out of ink ridiculously fast. It's great for documents but when I need things in color, I'm waiting forever. However, the images do look nice after it's finished.
member-3eb49
This was an awesome purchase. Definitely exceeded my expectations. From WiFi to mobile fax . It’s the best printer I have ever owned .
Elvis M.
Ludwigsburg, Baden
HP ENVY 6055 All-In-One Printer uploaded by Elvis M.
Dieser HP Envy ist ein Drucker, Scanner und Kopierer. Man kann ihn über ein PC oder über ein Handy mit der Smart HP app sehr leicht einrichten. Man kann dieses Gerät nur über die Handy App einrichten / bedienen, was das drucken und kopieren sehr vereinfacht. Er arbeitet leise und hat verschieden LED Lichterfarben am Papiereinzug. Das Drucken / Kopieren dauert etwas aber alles noch im angenehmen Rahmen. Das Preis Leistungsverhältnis ist gut. Zwischen 90 und 120 Euro kostet das Gerät. Klare Kaufempfehlung.

Looking for your answer?