HP ENVY 5530 5-All-in-One Inkjet Printer uploaded by Eleanor M.HP ENVY 5530 5-All-in-One Inkjet Printer uploaded by Bre D.HP ENVY 5530 5-All-in-One Inkjet Printer uploaded by Patricia M.

BY HP

HP ENVY 5530 5-All-in-One Inkjet Printer: ENVY 5530 5 HP All-in-One Inkjet Printer Key Features: HP ENVY Printer Print Speed Black(ISO): Up to 8.8 ppm; Color(ISO): Up to 5.2 ppm Print Resolution Black: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi Built-in Wireless Energy Star certified Replacement Ink 61XL, 61 Black Ink Cartridges; 61Xl, 61 Tri-Color Ink Cartridges Additional Specifications: Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n) Print from multiple computers using this HP ENVY Printer Direct Print Supported Wireless printing Copier Settings: Black: Up to 6 cpm, Color: Up to 4 cpm; Resolution: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi Scan Settings: Optical: Up to 1200 dpi Paper and Media Compatibility: 100-sheet input tray, 30-sheet output tray Media Types: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media System Requirements: HP All-in-One Printer Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP SP3 x32/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X 10.6/Lion/Mountain Lion What's Included: Quick Reference User's Guide Installation CD-ROMs Power supply Power cord USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable, click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities. see more...

• Would you recommend this for a college student??2 Answers
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Roanoke, TX
Hands-down the best printer I've ever had. Using HP instant ink allows for much cheaper maintenance, and I never have to worry about running out when I have something important to print. I also love the capability of printing straight from my phone or an SD card, and scanning is a breeze. I definitely would recommend it to anyone I know - it's worth the cost no matter how much you pay for it.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
We have had our HP envy printer for a little over a year now. I use it to print coupons, letters, coloring pages and more. It is wifi which is much better than our previous printer. It has a little screen on the front that tells you what to do, which makes it easier to use. I only gave it 3 stars because sometimes the eprint has to be reset.
Angell G.
Angell G.
Moore, SC
I love this printer, it's one of the first wireless printers I've ever had. It is a bit tech savvy but if that is no problem t you then you're going to love this printer. It offered hp services like printing notebook paper and instant ink. It prints high quality pages and photos very nicely which is after all, all that matters to me.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Pipestone, MN
Bought at best buy and it is a goo coier scanner printer and can orint fotos too i have used it just to print and copy and it does a good job i only payed 20ish for it because i bought a lap top but it does the job and it is a good printer i would recommend
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
Got this printer for Christmas and I love it. It has everything I need in a printer. It prints documents beautifully and pictures. I use it on a constant basis.
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Techie Expert
One of the best. I use this for all my school work and it's a good price not only that it's great for the house
april t.
april t.
Nice Product, to buy with low price All-in-One Inkjet Printer HP Product,and i found a best support for Setup
Britney A.
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
This is a good affordable printer. I use it to print my essays for school. The only issues are that the printing quality isn't that good and the paper gets stuck. But it does it's job.ūüĎć
Bre D.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Looks great but doesn't perform. the scanner and copier work but the printer doesn't... I've had this less than a year and only used it a few times. it is still under warranty so I will be exchanging it. I am hoping mine is just a lemon because these are super sharp looking! If I get a replacement, I will re review.
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
Amazing printer! So easy to set up and install. Can print wirelessly from any device including laptop, phone, and tablet as long as it is connected to the same wifi network. Efficient with ink and a quality flatbed scanner. Highly recommended.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Would you recommend this for a college student??