HP ENVY 5530 5-All-in-One Inkjet Printer uploaded by Eleanor M.HP ENVY 5530 5-All-in-One Inkjet Printer uploaded by Bre D.HP ENVY 5530 5-All-in-One Inkjet Printer uploaded by Patricia M.

BY HP

HP ENVY 5530 5-All-in-One Inkjet Printer: ENVY 5530 5 HP All-in-One Inkjet Printer Key Features: HP ENVY Printer Print Speed Black(ISO): Up to 8.8 ppm; Color(ISO): Up to 5.2 ppm Print Resolution Black: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi Built-in Wireless Energy Star certified Replacement Ink 61XL, 61 Black Ink Cartridges; 61Xl, 61 Tri-Color Ink Cartridges Additional Specifications: Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n) Print from multiple computers using this HP ENVY Printer Direct Print Supported Wireless printing Copier Settings: Black: Up to 6 cpm, Color: Up to 4 cpm; Resolution: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi Scan Settings: Optical: Up to 1200 dpi Paper and Media Compatibility: 100-sheet input tray, 30-sheet output tray Media Types: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media System Requirements: HP All-in-One Printer Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP SP3 x32/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X 10.6/Lion/Mountain Lion What's Included: Quick Reference User's Guide Installation CD-ROMs Power supply Power cord USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable, click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities. see more...

• Would you recommend this for a college student??2 Answers
Mariah D.
Plainfield, WI
This printer is junk. I have had nothing but issues with this printer when I tried using online support could not find solutions that would work. I tried to use online customer support and received a message staying that my printer was out of warranty. That I would have to pay for tech support trouble shooting? I found this printer listed as recalled, I called customer service after over 40 minutes I was able to speak to someone that could not help me because my printer is out of warranty!
until searching for hours for code errors, after "fixing the code error temporarily I was able to print again One time. Now the printer will not boot up completely. It took several hours of unplugging replugging opening access door etc just to get printer to print an alignment page, now it's frozen on scanning alignment page.

I am not the only person to have the exact issues with this printer. To me it is absolutely pathetic that hp customer service is so incredibly poor quality, and that they don't back their products. Extremely disappointed.
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
This is a good affordable printer. I use it to print my essays for school. The only issues are that the printing quality isn't that good and the paper gets stuck. But it does it's job.ūüĎć
Daisy Y.
HP is the best. Easy to learn how to use for beginners. The cartridges easy to replace . Great color. I used it every time I ha a school report due. I'd recommend to someone who has to print papers for work or school kids.
Chelsea A.
Logan, WV
I love this printer. Its wireless feature is the best thing since sliced bread. I'm a full time student so I have definitely gotten my money's worth.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Techie Expert
You can save money with this. Well I would because I developed a lot of pictures. It comes with free paint for those of you that are interested.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
This printer is high teach and top notch prints images like gold and perfection
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
I've owned several HP printers, and I think this is the best one yet! I get quality prints on everything from normal documents to 8"X10" photos. The wireless printing was important to me and I've had no problems with it! I also like that I can print, scan, and copy with just this one device!
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Hp makes good printers.all-in-0nes are definitely the way to go for home printer systems. Scan, print, fax etc
Nicole M.
Orange Park, FL
Best basic printer there is. $32-$37 in total to fill it up with all new ink, and if you're not one to go to the store for ink, you can always subscribe to their Instant Ink mailing service instead!
Eleanor M.
Amazing printer! So easy to set up and install. Can print wirelessly from any device including laptop, phone, and tablet as long as it is connected to the same wifi network. Efficient with ink and a quality flatbed scanner. Highly recommended.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Would you recommend this for a college student??