HP Envy 4520 e All in One uploaded by Jessica M.

BY H.P.

Buy on Jet.com*
Skyler M.
Seattle, WA
This printer gets the job done eventually. Key word - eventually. My issue with this printer and all HP printers is that they are constantly getting disconnected from computers and it’s not simple to reconnect them either. There’s this whole process that I have to go through and it’s annoying, especially considering that I’m in college and sometimes I’m in a rush and need to print something else and I can’t because my laptop is disconnected for the 17th time from my printer. I’ll continue to use it because I can’t afford another printer but I will not be buying another HP printer in the future and I recommend that you don’t either.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE my printer! It is fast, reliable, and a WORKHORSE!
The BEST thing about it is the instant ink program!!! It is such a lifesaver for our household as my husband and I are both teachers who print A LOT. It is so affordable and I appreciate the ink automatically getting delivered to our house. You HAVE to look into the HPInstant Ink program!  I took 1 star off as I also experience the issue that someone else mentioned where it randomly stops working from my MACbook. There are times where it just wont print, and I have to re-set the whole printing system. My husband also has a MAC, and he has never experienced this, so perhaps I have to update my iOs.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
I love this all in one printer it hooked up to MacBook 12 inch perfectly. It was not overdrawn and it works perfectly. It prints your average photos like you would want them to be and it also will hook up to multiple devices. I definitely recommend this to others.
Jessica M.
Totally obsessed with this printer! I can print from anywhere. Cell phone or computer! Great! Live the wifi feature as well. HP printers never disappoint.
Marcella A.
El Monte, CA
I got this printer the other day and omg I'm in love it prints out beautiful pictures and I love all it features and the instank ink
Gisselle C.
Bronx, NY
It's perfect for home and office, cannot use all three at once, It was worth the price, the ink is more expensive