BY HP

HP Envy 17 Replacement Laptop Battery: Compatible with HP Envy 17 laptops 11.1V; 4400mAh/49Wh 6 cells see more...

alexandra c.
Works great! Easy to replace, average lasting battery. Highly suggest using name brand batteries as cheap, off brands tend to expand with the battery which causes health problems and should never be used, or near.. but not with name brand products! They are quality.
Emily K.
Columbus, OH
This is the best for going to classes in college! I am able to go all day without having to worry about charging my battery once throughout the day!
Miriam P.
Bought this for my new computer after the last battery didn't last. Its a really good replacement but I don't believe it has a long lasting life.
Lauren R.
Columbus, OH
I bought this as a replacement for my laptop and it seems to be working fine so far I have had it for a couple months now with no complaints
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
I personally always buy a replacement, not because its crappy, but because its always good to have a back-up.
Marisa H.
Phoenix
My battery lasts longer now that I have purchased this! It's a life saver. It helps me when I'm on the go.
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
I have nothing bad to say about this replacement battery. It works very well. I've had no problems so far.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
These are nice to carry with you when you know you will not have access to an outlet but need more power.
Megan N.
Mcminnville, OR
HP is a good, reliable brand. My computer has a considerable amount of wear, and still works wonderfully.
SELENA G.
Conway, AR
Great for my HP. Helps the battery stay on longer and I feel my computer does not die as often.