BY HP

HP G5F99AA#ABA ElitePad 1000 G2 128 GB Net-tablet PC - 10.1" - Wireless LAN - 4G - Intel Atom Z3795 1.60 GHz see more...

HP ElitePad 1000 G2 128 GB Net-tablet PC - 10.1
HP ElitePad 1000 G2 128 GB Net-tablet PC - 10.1" - Wireless LAN - 4G - Intel Atom Z3795 1.60 GHz
Jennifer T.
Bald Knob, AR
This is a great device long time battery life. I wouldn't trade it for anything else. I am so happy to have this tablet. Plus using it for apps saves my phone battery.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
I bought my 3 & 4 year old boys these tablets. They love them. They are easy for them to navigate.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
La probe y esta bien solo siento que deberian reinventarse para que tengan mayor alcance e impacto
Mika R.
Love it. Works great. Easy to use and take with me. Seems to be fast and has a great layout.
Cecilia G.
Forks
La uso para leer por las noches, es realmente útil y portable, se a trabado un par de veces pero nada de que alamarse, yo adoro la marca HP no mentiré al decir que esperaba un poco mas.
shawna b.
I like our tablet. it's much easier to use this tablet over a laptop or computer. it's easy and light to carry.
Emilia P.
I found it very good this TV because it has an incredible design and is very cheap for this brand