HP Elitebook PC - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, 240GB SSD, Intel Core i5, 1.7GHz, 14

BY HP

Fast, Convenient and Stylish Elitebook Computing becomes an absolute delight when you choose the HP EliteBook 840 G1 - 14" notebook. With 14" LED backlight 1600 x 900 HD+ screen this notebook gives you easy access to all your applications on the home screen itself. HP Elitebook comes with an operating system of Windows 7 Professional Upgradable to Windows 8 Pro. Powered by Intel Core i5-4210U and 1.70 GHz Processor this notebook will give you better speed, performance and functionality. Built with a system memory of 4GB RAM that can be expanded up to 16 GB toggling between applications will be smooth and fast. Work on the Go HP EliteBook 840 G1 notebooks are ultra-productive in and out of the office. Work while you travel thanks to proven enterprise technologies and security, performance and management features that will meet all your business needs. HP EliteBooks undergo challenging tests, during the HP Total Test Process, PCs experience 115000 hours of performance trials to ensure they can withstand rigorous work environments. Being portable, compact, and slim this notebook can cater to all your on-the-go computing needs. It is meant for those smart professionals who are constantly on the move. Get Set to Connect to Your World You can share your Internet connection with up to five devices with HP Wireless Hotspot. With the HP Elitebook 840 G1 notebook you can now have a control over your wireless connections through a single user interface with support for most networks. It has Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2)Security Chip, fingerprint reader and SmartCard reader. HP Elitebook comes with enhanced protection against virus attacks and other security threats. It is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime. Boosted by the Intel core i5 processor, this 14 inch notebook offers superior performance and is also loaded with an array of features like webcam, digital microphone, multi-touch gesture and bluetooth 4.0. What it i see more...

HP Elitebook PC - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, 240GB SSD, Intel Core i5, 1.7GHz, 14
HP Elitebook PC - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, 240GB SSD, Intel Core i5, 1.7GHz, 14" 1600x900 (HD+), 4GB DDR3 SDRAM - J5Q20UT#A
Azucena R.
This price is not cheap but you get what you pay for.I like how it comes updated with the latest microsft 2016.it is also easy to use but cortana gets on my nerves!I love HP products. The only downfall is it seems like they have less defense against viruses! I use a good virus protection and have no problems
monique g.
Ocala, FL
This is a great labtop. I mainly use it for my school work, but I can say it is really fast an I never had a probably with it. My girls also love playing there school games an learn on it as well. This was a really great investment I made in a computer. I would definitely recommend it.
Mary A.
Whitley City, KY
Maybe it's just me, but HP is by far the better computer company. I've never had any issues out of mine and its entering its 5th year and I recently bought a new one with Windows 8.
Rachel  B.
West Chester, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
I have an EliteBook with Windows 8 and honestly do not like it very much. I am constantly having trouble with it, the app store usually doesn't work...it's just a hassle.
Maria M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Gabriela P.
Valdosta, Ga
I love HP products. The only downfall is it seems like they have less defense against viruses! I use a good virus protection and have no problems!
Lilly S.
Riverview, FL
It's an ok computer. Not totally impressed by it. I hate the fact that it shuts down on me sometimes. But, it's great as a backup computer!
rebecca h.
west covina, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought my parents a Laptop HP and it works just fine and with windows 7 already install its been easy for the older folks!
Amanda M.
North Tonawanda, NY
Really like this laptop. Nice silver color. Not too heavy. I bring it to school to type on. Typing is really smooth.
Jewel V.
Morgan City, LA
This is such a great lap top! It's so light weight and user friendly. I picked this over the MacBook for its pricing!