HP EliteBook 850 G1 - Ultrabook - Core i5 4210U / 1.7 GHz - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / 8 Pro downgrade - pre-installed: Wind

BY HP

Now employees can hit the road with a travel pro. The HP EliteBook 850 G1 industry leading Ultrabook is ultra-productive in and out of the office. Work with confidence thanks to proven enterprise technologies and enterprise security, performance and management features that will meet all your business needs. Specifications General Product Type: Ultrabook Recommended Use: Small business, corporate business Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition / Windows 8 Pro downgrade Preinstalled OS: Windows 7 Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Core i5 (4th Gen) 4210U / 1.7 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 2.7 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Cache: 3 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Features: Enhanced SpeedStep technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Memory RAM: 4 GB ( 1 x 4 GB ) Max RAM Supported: 16 GB Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Speed: 1600 MHz / PC3L-12800 Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin Slots Qty: 2 Empty Slots: 1 Storage Main Storage: 180 GB SSD Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s Display Type: 15.6" - TN LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Resolution: 1366 x 768 ( HD ) see more...

• Considering this as a replacement for my 2012 HP Ultra-book. I'm ...2 Answers
liz B.
Hp is the only brand I use when it comes to computers. Most of their products are affordable and resourceful.
Delilah V.
Light weight and easy to use. The screen size is perfect. The computer is for basic use.
Jessica L.
Athol, MA
I've had a few problems with this computer specially after I had to upgrade to Windows 10. It's not built for quality
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
Is a great light weight computer. Super fast and great for surfing the web! I used it for school and it worked great. Not too pricey, it is affordable and worth the buy. I use it mostly for school stuff which makes it used quite often. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is in school.
victoria f.
Fresno, CA
Types of really good laptop for games movies music videos I did not experience any problems with it the battery lifetime lasted long it was very very easy to use I would you I used it all day everyday unsatisfied with overall with the product it was a really good laptop
Bint A.
Nice and easy to use. It is a bit slow. I like using it. This laptop is simple. I'd prefer a higher quality laptop but this one is nice and not very expensive. I use it everyday and I really like it. I would definitely purchase again and I recommend it to others.
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
I have had several HP computers and other products for them. They do not last as long as they should. I prefer my Lenovo Thinkpad over the HP any day. Nothing but trouble and breaks easily HP's do.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
HP is the trusted brand used by our company. After many years of using a recycled computer for many years, I was finally able to receive a new computer. Love the compact size of this computer and it has a great operating system.
Maranda B.
Gays Creek, KY
Good computer, just very slow. I've had mine a year and it's so hard to speed it up.
Meghan F.
Loranger, LA
Best purchase that I have made in a long time. my 7th grader is able to keep up with homework,
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
Considering this as a replacement for my 2012 HP Ultra-book. I'm not sure if it would be an improvement or a downgrade, any feedback on comparisons?