HP EliteBook 850 G1 15.6

HP EliteBook 850 G1 15.6" LED Notebook Intel Core i5-4210U 1.70GHz

BY HP

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 3-cell Battery Energy: 50 Wh Maximum Battery Run Time: 15 Hour Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Interfaces/Ports VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes DisplayPort: Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 4 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 4 Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Screen Size: 15.6" Screen Mode: HD Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Graphics Controller Model: HD 4400 Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Backlight Technology: LED General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: J5Q13UT#ABA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Product Name: EliteBook 850 G1 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) Product Line: EliteBook Product Series: 850 G1 Brand Name: HP I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad Keyboard Backlight: Yes TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Memory Maximum Memory: 16 GB Standard Memory: 4 GB Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Memory Standard: DDR3-1600/PC3-12800 Memory Card Reader: Yes Number of Total Memory Slots: 2 Miscellaneous Package Contents EliteBook 850 G1 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) Lithium Ion Battery AC Adapter Windows 8 Pro License Media Security Features HP Credential Manager HP Password Manager HP File Sanitizer and HP Device Access Manager with Just in Time Authentication HP BIOSphere with Sure Start technology HP Drive Encryption HP Secure Erase HP Trust Circles Microsoft Security Essentials (Windows 7) & Microsoft Defender (Windows 8) HP SpareKey Absolute Data Protect TPM Embedded Security Chip 1.2 Security lock Green Compliant Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR Network & Communication Bluetooth: Yes Wireless LAN: Yes W see more...

HP EliteBook 850 G1 15.6
HP EliteBook 850 G1 15.6" LED Notebook Intel Core i5-4210U 1.70GHz
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
HP EliteBook notebook is an awesome electronic. It's great for business, school and everyday use. It's light weight and a great price for what you get. The picture is so clear and realistic. I highly recommend it to everyone. You will not be disappointed.
Emily L.
Groveport, OH
Not a fan of the Windows on here. But the layout is pretty cool and it's great for school. I use it everyday and it's probably the best I've ever owned. It's very reliable and hasn't failed me yet. I would recommend this laptop to my friends and family, it's awesome.
Karen s.
Wilmer, TX
I bought this notebook a couple of months ago for my sister and she loves it! She uses it mostly for homework and the Internet and she says that so far it has been great.
Tamara H.
Lawton, OK
I don't like how it gets dirty fast and the light settings are very hard to understand but I do like the picture quality on the laptop I don't like Windows 10 too many glitches on that system for ms
Jeanette B.
Bowling Green, KY
Very happy with this purchase. I can do all my Word documents with ease and surf the Internet all u want. The notebook is light weight and easy to take with me too.
Liana B.
Douglasville, GA
I bought this product as a Christmas gift for my teenage son, he absolutely loves it. Easy to use, graphics are amazing, price is very competitive.
La Tonya T.
Dallas, TX
I truly love my laptop it is a touch screen and very light I use it for when I am in bed it talks to me if I set it up do do that for me enjoy it.
George C.
Los Angeles, CA
So far has worked great. This is my second laptop and this one hss better features than the bulky one I used to have .
Kori C.
I personally haven't used it bought this but my friend did and they like it a lot, can't really say much more though
Candice W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Love this, it is a Christmas gift for my son but I also have one for school and never have had any issues with it !