ElectronicsComputersLaptopsHP
EliteBook 755 G2 AMD A6 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 156" Notebook Windows 7 Professional/Windows 81 Pro 64-bit - J5N88UT#A

by HP

HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6" Notebook With the HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6" Notebook you do the most with your laptop without sacrificing durability and functionality! With its 15.6 LED screen youll have a wide view for movie nights on your couch or that busy afternoon reading through documents. Its Active Matrix TFT Color LCD screen gives you the most of your color and images; letting you catch the fine details via its HD 1366x 768 resolution. Plus, it also features LED technology that makes watching outside in the afternoon glare-free! It also works hand-in-hand with its AMD Radeon R2 graphics to give you a smooth and vivid view of your videos or conferences while youre busy at work! And best of all, you can store all your files and important tidbits in one locations without needing to deal with the fuss of external hard drives or USBs! Purchase the HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6" Notebook today! What It Is And Why You Need It ENERGY STAR approved HD 1366 x 768 resolutions at your disposal for those important video calls or movie nights AMD Radeon R2 graphics work to provide you with a smooth and crisp image or video resolution LED backlight technology makes it possible to work outside, with the sun not interrupting the fun

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HP EliteBook 755 G2 AMD A6 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 15.6" Notebook Windows 7 Professional/Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit - J5N88UT#A!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda F.
Techie Expert Level 2
I didn't like the AMD processor. It wasn't as good as the Intel ones that I've used before. It was slower and took longer to use. It wasn't easier to use but was comparable to the Intel. I used it multiple times per week. Overall I'm somewhat satisfied.
Jessica W.
Kissimmee, FL
I feel this has enough memory to keep all of my files. The computer runs well and it is easy to use. I like to that it came with a rebate offer as well.
Sabrina S.
New Laguna, NM
So far so good. I haven't had any trouble with this product since I bought it. I use it a lot for homework and it doesn't slow when I have more than one have open.
Janelle S.
Burnt Hills, NY
Overall very happy with this machine. Very heavy so don't plan on taking this many places. It's screen is great for editing videos. One thing I don't care for is how long the battery lasts. Actually, it doesn't last very long at all. It is power hungry. Other than that, it's a nice computer.
Kristina L.
Camden, NY
Got this laptop for my daughter as her first computer and she absolutely loves it she does all her homework on it and we've never had to repair or replace anything on it
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
Techie Expert Level 2
Great laptop. Great price. Worth the money and I'm a full time student so I use it everyday. It definitely gets the job done.
Tracy S.
Duncan
I love the color of my laptop since it's my favorite color. It's the perfect size and not bulky at all. Easy to power on and use. It's a bit touchy and likes to change the size at times, but overall well worth the money.
Alisha J.
Newark, NJ
The size turned out to be a little bit big for me so I didn't carry it around much. But overall the computer is great. HP has great products for great prices
Krystyne C.
This is a great laptop for my kids. I'm not a fan of windows 8 bit the kids can navigate it just fine. It's pretty fast and easy to use
Marianne B.
Wolverine, MI
Purchased this for my college aged son. This is a very nice laptop. The display had great resolution. The software package was everything you'd need to get started. The battery life is good and out of the box he was able to get right to work. Good value.

Looking for your answer?