HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6

HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6" Touchscreen Notebook - AMD A-Series A10 Pro-7350B 2.10 GHz

BY HP

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 3-cell Battery Energy: 46 Wh Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes DisplayPort: Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 4 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 4 Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Screen Size: 15.6" Screen Mode: Full HD Touchscreen: Yes Graphics Controller Manufacturer: AMD Graphics Controller Model: Radeon R6 Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: J5N87UT#ABA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Product Name: EliteBook 755 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) Product Line: EliteBook Product Series: 755 G2 Brand Name: HP I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Memory Standard Memory: 4 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Memory Card Reader: Yes Number of Total Memory Slots: 2 Miscellaneous Package Contents EliteBook 755 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) Lithium Ion Battery AC Adapter Security Features HP Client Security with Credential Manager and Password Manager (models with Windows only) HP Device Access Manager with Just in Time Authentication (models with Windows only) HP Drive Encryption (models with Windows only) HP File Sanitizer (models with Windows only) Microsoft Security Essentials (models with Windows 7) Absolute Persistence Module (models with Windows only) TPM 1.2 Embedded Security Chip Integrated Smart Card Reader Green Compliant Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR Network & Communication Bluetooth see more...

HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
I bought this from another On-line retailer for $30 less than Newegg. This price is still excellent for a notebook computer that retailed for US$2700 in 2010 and was rated as the best notebook by several PC mags. * I upgraded the RAM to the 8GB Max pc3-10600. * I upgraded the HDD to a Crucial M500 500GB SSD (Refurb from Newegg) * I re-installed Win 7 64-Bit OS and loaded all the latest BIOS, Drivers, and HP Support Tools. I put in a 128GB SDXC card in the media slot, and purchased a dual USB 3.0 smart card for the 54mm card slot. With these components, the Wins Experience Score is 4.2. The CPU score is 6.7, Memory Score is 6.7, Graphics Score is 4.9, Gaming Graphics score is 4.2, and the HDD score is 7.0. The computer boots up very fast and all the applications load and run immediately. I do a lot of Graphics and Media Converting. This computer handles those task very well. All Office applications run great. The ESATA port, media Reader, Firewire 800 port, and USB 3.0 smart card allow me to connect External HDD at high speeds. The dual band wireless N300 NIC had excellent range and is as fast as almost all the current laptops, notebooks, and ultrabooks today. I have an N450 USB 2.0 wireless adapter that I tried and it is not as fast as the one already in the PC. If you are a Gamer, this PC is not a first choice. The on board video cards are not up to current games at high speeds. This machine was intended for Business applications but will connect into a HDTV through the Display Port (with a Display Port to HDMI adapter) to act as a media PC just fine. For a SOHO, Business, or Student this is a bargain PC for the money. With the upgrades I mentioned above, you get all the performance of a machine costing US$100's more
Lilliana C.
Hurst, TX
I am using this computer right now. I love my laptop and i use it all the time for everything honestly. I have had it since christmas and its worked fine with no problems. Mine is a limited edition Beats by Dre laptop so it was probably pricey but i honestly have no idea since it was a gift from my parents.
Shauna S.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought at Christmas time for my daughter she loves it. Perfect for her and all the homework that has to be done on a computer now!. We haven't had any issues with it and the price was good but bought it on Black Friday.
Carmi G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Perfect when you're on the go and very easy to handle. It was pricey because I added extra features to it. Surely met all my expectations and I love using it daily. Many asked why not a Mac, but this one was an easy choice with the touch screen. Overall I'm satisfied.
Kristen W.
Royal Oak, MI
I bought my HP at BestBuy and I was nervous I would have trouble with it. Since I've had it, I've had little to no trouble! So great. Will definitely stick with HP brand computers in the future.
Beth D.
Sussex, NJ
I just recently purchased this laptop for school. I love the ease of the touchscreen especially when taking a test. Looking for a great but inexpensive laptop? This is the one for you. I had several other brands and this is by far my favorite!!!
Marquita D.
Greensboro, NC
I really do love this computer and the fact that it is touchscreen makes for a better user experience. It is easy to use and I got it for a great price as Walmart during a holiday sale.
Malithi  M.
Farmington, MI
I really like this laptop because for one its a touch screen and it a lot easier then moving your mouse around and because HP computers have a good quality to it.
Hannah K.
I love the features on this device, but there are entirely TOO MANY UPDATES! If I had to recommend any type of change, stop sending updates every other day!
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
It's a good laptop for what I use it for. The only downside has been the operating system seems to be a little slower than I'd like.