HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6

HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6" LED Notebook - AMD A-Series A8 Pro-7150B 1.90 GHz

BY HP

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer) Number of Cells: 3-cell Battery Capacity: 4400 mAh Battery Energy: 50 Wh Maximum Battery Run Time: 8 Hour Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Finger Print Reader: Yes Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes Modem (RJ-11): No DisplayPort: Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 4 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 4 Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Screen Size: 15.6" Screen Mode: Full HD Graphics Controller Manufacturer: AMD Graphics Controller Model: Radeon R5 Graphics Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Backlight Technology: LED General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: J8U66UT#ABA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Product Name: EliteBook 755 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) Product Line: EliteBook Product Series: 755 G2 Brand Name: HP I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad Keyboard Backlight: Yes Keyboard Localization: English (US) Memory Maximum Memory: 16 GB Standard Memory: 4 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Card Supported: Secure Digital (SD) Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Memory Card Reader: Yes Number of Total Memory Slots: 2 Miscellaneous Package Contents EliteBook 755 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) Lithium Polymer Battery AC Adapter Power Cord Windows 8.1 Pro License Media Certifications & Standards ACPI Compliance UL CSA FCC Compliance ICES Australia / NZ A-Tick Compliance CCC Japan VCCI Compliance KC BSMI CE Marking Compliance BNCI or BELUS CIT GOST Saudi Arabian Compliance (ICCP) SABS UKRSERTCOMPUTER Wi-Fi Cert see more...

HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6
HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6" LED Notebook - AMD A-Series A8 Pro-7150B 1.90 GHz
Jenny M.
McLean, VA
We bought 2 of these computers for our kids for Christmas. It was a good deal and seemed adequate for my 3 and 4 year olds. Not too serious if it gets banged up, but powerful enough for their internet and Microsoft Word uses.
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
Techie Expert
This is a pretty great laptop! Quick and easy to use, the only thing with these computers is that you need a antivirus software on it before using because you can easily get a virus if you don't!!
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
To start, HP is my only go to laptop. I've tried many other brands, but HP not only has the best to offer, but they usually come fully loaded for a great price. This laptop is one oft he best on the market, you can't go wrong
April T.
Albuquerque, NM
This laptop is great. It's small and compact but still has a good sized screen. I have not had any issues with this laptop.
Kristina B.
Russellville, AR
We got this for our 10 year old. He loves it. Or was easy to work and for him to do all his assignment a on. He could play his games and work on his art projects.
Nicole P.
Palmetto, FL
I got this for my 5 year old for Christmas. It is little heavy for my son but it gets the job done. He loves the camera on here because he takes hours of photos with himself and his guinea pig. i do feel it kinda slow for an adult but for him ok
Tatyana R.
Greenville, SC
I can't really tell if this is a touch screen one or not but my dad bought a touch screen one and he's loves it and I used it often when I was in school.
Brix B.
I use this laptop as my backup laptop but, either way it is a great computer. It also has a really long battery life.
Paul C.
Houma, LA
I love Hp laptops,They easy to work,Great prices & it has great features! Hp is the only brand I buy,you won't be let down!
Zoe D.
Plant City, FL
I didn't purchas this, I got it as a Christmas present. Its grate, I mainly use it for school.