HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6

HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6" LED Notebook - AMD A-Series A10 Pro-7350B 2.10 GHz

BY HP

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 3-cell Battery Energy: 46 Wh Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes DisplayPort: Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 4 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 4 Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Screen Size: 15.6" Screen Mode: HD Graphics Controller Manufacturer: AMD Graphics Controller Model: Radeon R6 Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Backlight Technology: LED General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: J5N85UT#ABA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Product Name: EliteBook 755 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) Product Line: EliteBook Product Series: 755 G2 Brand Name: HP I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Memory Standard Memory: 4 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Memory Card Reader: Yes Number of Total Memory Slots: 2 Miscellaneous Package Contents EliteBook 755 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) Lithium Ion Battery AC Adapter Windows 8.1 Pro License Media Security Features HP Client Security with Credential Manager and Password Manager (models with Windows only) HP Device Access Manager with Just in Time Authentication (models with Windows only) HP Drive Encryption (models with Windows only) HP File Sanitizer (models with Windows only) Microsoft Security Essentials (models with Windows 7) Absolute Persistence Module (models with Windows only) TPM 1.2 Embedded Security Chip Integrated Smart Card Reader Green Compliant Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR Network & Communication Bluetooth: Yes Wireless LAN: Yes Wireles see more...

HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6
HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6" LED Notebook - AMD A-Series A10 Pro-7350B 2.10 GHz
Todd F.
Santa Monica, CA
Saved from slower speeds with the AMD processor and with plenty of hybernation memory, the HP EliteBook 755 has been an excellent business laptop for me as someone on the go between home office and workplace office. Normally a "still use my mouse" guy... I have found the transition to a smart touchpad cursor to be seemless and the accuracy top rate. Great screen size, nice light weight for the power and memory. And the battery life allows for an almost all-day workday if one has forgotten his/her power cord elsewhere.
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought this as a gift for my brother. I have an hp laptop that I have had for years. My brother lives that it is easy to use compared to other laptops. He uses it daily for both work and school and loves it. Takes it with him everywhere very satisfied.
Breeanna M.
San Antonio, TX
So far so good. It came with Windows 10 which is ambitious but way better than 8. It gave me problems with Microsoft 2013 so I had to downgrade back to 2010 in order to use excel. Other than those problems is a great system and hasn't let me down.
Jeri N.
I needed an upgrade from what I was working with, I went from ASUS to HP and Windows 8 to Windows 10 and although it has been an adjustment I like the new technology and functions as well as the faster working processer. Video performance is far better and so is quality.
Brittani M.
Huntersville, NC
Purchasing an hp laptop would be a huge mistake. I purchased mine for college and spent a lot of money on it and it died after one year of use. I took good care of it and kept it in a case and it still died. Do not waste your money. Rest in peace hp
Macy  R.
I love this computer this was my first laptop and I love it so much I like it way more then the apple laptop that's at my dads house, this one is just made way. Love this brand!
berta C.
Recently purchased one for school. It has been a great add to my available resources. I really have no complaints over it. I did have a couple issues at first however the customer service line was a great help and resolved my problems.
Taylor F.
Stone Mountain, GA
Its my all time favorite computer i love it to death I haven't any problems out of it i used for netflix and my online school
Brittany S.
Michigan City, IN
We use this daily and love it. It has great speakers and wonderful screen resolution as well as a fast professor.
Skylar C.
Auburn, AL
Excellent computer! HP is one of the best brands around! Love the clarity of the screen and ease of use!