HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6

HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6" LED Notebook - AMD A-Series A10 Pro-7350B 2.10 GHz

BY HP

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 3-cell Battery Energy: 46 Wh Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes DisplayPort: Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 4 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 4 Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Screen Size: 15.6" Screen Mode: HD Graphics Controller Manufacturer: AMD Graphics Controller Model: Radeon R6 Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Backlight Technology: LED General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: J5N85UT#ABA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Product Name: EliteBook 755 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) Product Line: EliteBook Product Series: 755 G2 Brand Name: HP I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Memory Standard Memory: 4 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Memory Card Reader: Yes Number of Total Memory Slots: 2 Miscellaneous Package Contents EliteBook 755 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) Lithium Ion Battery AC Adapter Windows 8.1 Pro License Media Security Features HP Client Security with Credential Manager and Password Manager (models with Windows only) HP Device Access Manager with Just in Time Authentication (models with Windows only) HP Drive Encryption (models with Windows only) HP File Sanitizer (models with Windows only) Microsoft Security Essentials (models with Windows 7) Absolute Persistence Module (models with Windows only) TPM 1.2 Embedded Security Chip Integrated Smart Card Reader Green Compliant Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR Network & Communication Bluetooth: Yes Wireless LAN: Yes Wireles see more...

HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6
HP EliteBook 755 G2 15.6" LED Notebook - AMD A-Series A10 Pro-7350B 2.10 GHz
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought this as a gift for my brother. I have an hp laptop that I have had for years. My brother lives that it is easy to use compared to other laptops. He uses it daily for both work and school and loves it. Takes it with him everywhere very satisfied.
Angela N.
Very nice portable computer. Have one similar and works amazing. Fast and smooth
berta C.
Recently purchased one for school. It has been a great add to my available resources. I really have no complaints over it. I did have a couple issues at first however the customer service line was a great help and resolved my problems.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I love how slim this computer is and it has the best screen and it keeps a nice long charge.
Taylor F.
Stone Mountain, GA
Its my all time favorite computer i love it to death I haven't any problems out of it i used for netflix and my online school
Brittany S.
Michigan City, IN
We use this daily and love it. It has great speakers and wonderful screen resolution as well as a fast professor.
Macy  R.
I love this computer this was my first laptop and I love it so much I like it way more then the apple laptop that's at my dads house, this one is just made way. Love this brand!
Tierra M.
Suitland, MD
Haven't used it much, but I have no complaints thus far. HP has always been my go to brand.
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM
I needed an upgrade from what I was working with, I went from ASUS to HP and Windows 8 to Windows 10 and although it has been an adjustment I like the new technology and functions as well as the faster working processer. Video performance is far better and so is quality.
Kambria S.
Eugene, OR
It was OK at first but now it's super slow and won't print. Also there is no cd slot which sucks.