HP EliteBook 745 G2 14

HP EliteBook 745 G2 14" LED Notebook - AMD A-Series A8 Pro-7150B 1.90 GHz

BY HP

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer) Battery Capacity: 4400 mAh Battery Energy: 50 Wh Maximum Battery Run Time: 9 Hour Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes DisplayPort: Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 4 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 4 Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Screen Size: 14" Screen Mode: HD Touchscreen: No Graphics Controller Manufacturer: AMD Graphics Controller Model: Radeon R5 Graphics Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Backlight Technology: LED General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: J8U64UT#ABA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Product Name: EliteBook 745 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) Product Line: EliteBook Product Series: 745 G2 Brand Name: HP I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad Keyboard Backlight: Yes TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Keyboard Localization: English (US) Memory Maximum Memory: 16 GB Standard Memory: 4 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Card Supported: Secure Digital (SD) Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Memory Card Reader: Yes Number of Total Memory Slots: 2 Miscellaneous Package Contents EliteBook 745 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) Lithium Polymer Battery AC Adapter Power Cord Windows 8.1 Pro License Media Certifications & Standards ACPI Compliance UL CSA FCC Compliance ICES Australia / NZ A-Tick Compliance CCC Japan VCCI Compliance KC BSMI CE Marking Compliance BNCI or BELUS CIT GOST Saudi Arabian Compliance (ICCP) SABS UKRSERTCOMPUTER Wi-Fi Certified Security Featur see more...

HP EliteBook 745 G2 14
HP EliteBook 745 G2 14" LED Notebook - AMD A-Series A8 Pro-7150B 1.90 GHz
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
This computer is okay average performance. It is not my favorite. I would not recommend it but it is ok
Aliceanne M.
Creswell, OR
Absolutly love my laptop would never buy another one it never has any issues or virus, will probably stick with HP
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK
I purchased this laptop to get me through until I found the 'right' desktop. It has been three months and I realized that this laptop is everything I have been looking for. It was easier than easy to set up. I had all my files transferred and programs uploaded in under two hours. This laptop was purchased for my office/studio and being able to get back up and running was very important. Now that I have decided to make the laptop my primary computer, I am able to take my office with me when I need to be away. The speed and performance is very impressive.
Kristina S.
Giddings, TX
Bought refurbished from Amazon & it's been great for 6+ months! You wouldn't even know it was refurbished if you don't know' great machine!
Yanualia A.
Port Hueneme, CA
It works good it has only given me issues once but it got taken care of by warranty good buy.
Taylar B.
Munger, MI
I love this brand. I will not buy any other brand at all. This is my go to. It met all of my expectations that I needed to purchase this. And it's still doing great at meeting them. They are my absolute favorite computers and tablets! Definitely go with hp
megan s.
Du Bois, PA
I love this thing i use it all the time i do most everything with it plus my kids use it for homework its battery life is great to it seems to last forever
lizbeth V.
South Gate, CA
I sold it because i upgraded for a different but it works perfect for just like school work and business
Nicole D.
Mebane
It works good for my school work. This computer is not for gaming or anything that uses to much memory
Leighton S.
Royston, GA
Worth the price for sure! It runs smoothly, my grandmother works for HP and she recommended this to me, it was the best choice I made for my college laptop!