ElectronicsComputersLaptopsIntel
HP EliteBook 740 G1 Notebook PC - Core i3 4030U 19GHz, 4GB DDR3L, 500GB HDD, 140" HD Display, Windows 7 Professi

by Intel

High-quality Display The Smart Buy HP EliteBook 740 G1 Notebook PC sports a 14-inch LED-backlit BrightView screen to reproduce your content with brightness and clarity. Besides that, the screen displays content with an HD resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, so that you enjoy surfing the Internet and watching entertaining videos. Smooth Operation This HP notebook PC is powered by the Intel Core i3-4030U 1.9GHz Dual-Core processor, which runs programs at a high speed. Moreover, the built-in 4GB RAM of this laptop ensures smooth operation for every task, thereby letting you work with several programs simultaneously. Even for the videos and animation clips that you play, this HP EliteBook 14-inch Notebook PCs integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400 card facilitates undisrupted playback to further enhance your entertainment experience. Packed with Features Running on the Windows 7 Professional 64 system, this laptop from HP packs a number of useful tools and programs that help you simplify your work. This Smart Buy HP EliteBook Windows 7 Notebook PC comes equipped with WLAN, so that you can easily latch on to an existing network and enjoy Internet access. This Wi-Fi-ready HP notebooks built-in 720p HD webcam allows you to stay in touch with your associates through video chats and participate in video conferencing even while on the move. And for storing your data and multimedia files, this laptop provides ample space on its 500GB hard drive. Featuring the HP 3-cell Lithium-Ion Polymer battery, this laptop can go on for up to 15 hours, so that you dont have to worry about charging it frequently. What it is and why you need it: 14" LED-backlit BrightView screen with a display resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels to reproduce brilliant visuals Intel Core i3-4030U 1.9GHz Dual-Core processor and 4GB RAM combine to ensure fast and smooth operation Windows 7 Professional 64 system (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8 Pro) simplifies work with

I am a single Mom of 3 and I am looking to create a workable home office with reliable and durable equipment -keyboard, laptop, mouse - but I am on a very,very tight budget. Is this a GO or a NO?
Start your review of HP EliteBook 740 G1 Notebook PC - Intel Core i3 4030U 1.9GHz, 4GB DDR3L, 500GB HDD, 14.0" HD Display, Windows 7 Professi!
How would you rate this product?
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Techie Expert Level 3
I've had this laptop for a few years now and I can honestly say it's a college essential :) I love it so much. I wasn't sure if I would like the touch screen but it is really fun sometimes! If I'm next to another person who doesn't have a touchscreen laptop and see me touch my screen they almost have a moment of panic but realize that it's a touchscreen laptop. It's so funny to watch 😋 highly recommend!
Justin C.
My family has 3 of these and we use them a lot throughout the week for school or work and love the product but gives a few troubles here and there
Mary R.
Newark, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
I got this for my son a while back and its a great laptop. It havnt gave no problem. Very durable, light weight good for simple tasking.
Heaven H.
How are things going with the help. the one who is the youngest ce, but it is not the only one that I
Alyx M.
Techie Expert Level 3
Should definitely be higher in rankings... This is the perfect laptop! It has a lot of storage and super simple usability.
Rell B.
I always wanted this brand laptop and I think I'm going to get one because this Compaq that I have is on it's last leg besides it's time for a new one anyways
Ellen B.
Chatsworth, Ga
I have an older HP Laptop with a 17" screen. It is too big to carry or hold. So been looking for a new one. I want to stay with Hp because for over 15 years that is only computers I've used. The one I have now is still going strong.
Laneishia M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Looking for something simple and inexpensive to give someone who doesn't use a computer a lot, this fit the needs perfectly
Maluhia M.
Bristow, VA
We use this laptop at work and I love love LOVE it!!! It is very user friendly, sleek and compact. I can easily take this anywhere.
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
A great laptop. Large screen with great visibly quality and lightweight. Capable of running many programs at a fast space and great storage