HP Deskjet 1510 B2L56A All-in-One Multifunction Printer - Color, Inkjet, 4800 x 1200 dpi, 300 - 400 pages

BY HP

HP Deskjet 1510 B2L56A All-in-One Printer This HP Deskjet all-in-one offers easy printing, scanning, and copyingwith quick setup and straightforward operationat an affordable price. Optional high-capacity cartridges help you print more for less. The compact design is made to fit in. Quick and easy printing, scanning, and copying with an affordable all-in-one that's designed to fit in small spaces. What It Is And Why You Need It: Simple from the startprint right out of the box with quick and easy setup. Choose an all-in-one designed for everyday easesimply print, scan, and copy what you need. Package Contents: HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge HP 61 Tri-color Ink Cartridge Software CD Setup Poster Power supply Power cord [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies] Minimum System Requirements: Windows 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher.; Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion; Intel Core Processor; 1 GB available hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet; USB. see more...

Kristen M.
As a photographer I have to find the best printing quality available and this product is truly amazing! User friendly- as many Hp products are. This is a great printer for many uses but I mainly use it to print my images for people. I would recommend to others.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
We originally bought this printer almost two years ago because we needed to print and scan some documents. It worked fine for the first 6 months. I have to hand-feed it paper because it no longer understands how to take it from the tray, I have a horrible time trying to get the ink cartridges to work when they're replaced and waste half of each new one on tons of alignment sheets and test sheets, any time you print with color it has an issue with over-saturation... I'm highly disappointed. I've always loved HP but this printer is a perfect example of how things nowadays are built to break. I've taken this thing apart so many times to try to fix it, but there's nothing I can do besides replace it. My advice, if you can hold out and save up please buy a better printer (even if it's just for copying documents.)
Kirsten T.
This is a very user friendly and easy to install printer! It fits into spaces very well, especially in a dorm room. And I must say that I feel as though the ink in them lasts forever! The print very good. The scanning is also pretty good!
Vineetaa S.
Great printer. Have had many HP printers over the years and they all worked great. Never had any problems with it. Sometimes opted to replace the printer when ink ran out or also for an upgraded model. All have worked well and the price is definitely well worth it.
Kirsten H.
I have a love/hate relationship with this printer. On one hand, it works well, but on the other hand it always has the strangest issues that are hard to find the solutions too. I would recommend if you don't mind a little hassle.
Tabatha B.
Augusta, GA
I needed a printer for school and this does its job very well! Efficient with its printing and does a great job. I just ran out of ink so I haven't had to replace that as of yet, but set up and everything was relatively simple!
Katey M.
Great printer, relatively inexpensive for what all it can do. I love it and have never had a problem
Jennifer R.
HP Deskjet 1510 is a great printer. It is very user friendly, easy to install and use. Great for printing your photos. I love the scan and print option. this one printer takes the place of two machines so there is less clutter! would highly recommend this printer.
Kate E.
This printer is ok but for us didn't last more than 4 months and broke, so I can't say that its great sorry but not.
Karen S.
This printer is good. It scans pretty fast, It prints pretty fast and it copies pretty fast. Works great for the price. The ink lasts and it's not overly price.