BY HP

Compaq Presario CQ40, CQ50, CQ60, CQ70 Series Extended Life Laptop Battery: Compatible with Compaq Presario CQ40, CQ50, CQ60, CQ70, CQ41, CQ45, CQ50-100, CQ61, CQ71 laptops 10.8V; 8800mAh/95Wh 12 cells see more...

cortney s.
Battery life lasted significantly longer in the first few months but quickly degenerated and within 6 months it was no better than my standard battery.

It was easy to swap the old battery with the new. I wouldn't recommend to others just because it's no better than the original battery long term.
rachel r.
Brooksville, FL
Laptop not on here its a differnt laptop works great i can type stuff on it to i like looking for my music on it
Erica C.
Redlands, CA
Love my computer. Use it to watch movies. Good price too. Never had any problems. With it.
Amber E.
NORTH CAROLINA
My husband recently got me an extended battery for my computer but i don't feel like it last any longer than my actual computers battery, so i don't think i would recommend antone else to have this product
Jennifer P.
Crestview, FL
My work laptop uses one of these and to be honest is good but not great, that why I'm giving it 4 stars. it last 6hrs with out charging which some other laptops do without an extended batery.
olivia s.
Silver Lake, NH
I'm not a big fan of this computer because mine is very slow when I use it takes for ever. to load websites and everything but other then that I love it
Camron M.
Florence, AL
Battery was pretty decent on my Compaq laptop. Was not I guess you would say "mind blowing" but did a fairly decent job on battery life.
Samantha F.
Petoskey, MI
It works great, however was a little pricey. I really love the battery life and I would maybe recommend it however its a bit expensive
Stacy L.
Cohutta , GA
I has to buy this as a replacement for my older laptop. It has worked well and is the battery in it right now. It was a smart buy on my part.
Brittany G.
Abilene, TX
It's a replacement battery. Works better than the original that came with my laptop. So far so good.