HP Compaq Presario CQ32, CQ42, CQ56, CQ62, CQ72 Replacement Laptop Battery

by Hp

Compaq Presario CQ32, CQ42, CQ56, CQ62, CQ72 Replacement Laptop Battery: Compatible with Compaq Presario CQ32, CQ42, CQ56, CQ62, CQ72 laptops 11.1V; 4400mAh/49Wh 6 cells

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HP Compaq Presario CQ32, CQ42, CQ56, CQ62, CQ72 Replacement Laptop Battery!
Allons, TN
I purchased this product!!!! it works great!! would recommend this product!!! works excellent
Hartford, Ct
My boyfriend loves it. He says he barely needs a charge and when it does, it's super fast.
Brownsville, PA
This was a good purchase. Great replacement battery. I'm sure it will last for a long time.
It is a good producer but I had not worked as ah thinking. It is too slow for my taste
Excellent battery. Long lasting and works perfectly. i would recommend the 4400 mAh battery because it will run your laptop for about 4-5 hours(depending on the use) with wifi, blutooth, 80% brightness .ect.
Amazing battery stays on and charges smoothly with no problems but sometimes be careful what battery you buy some maybe fake so buy from the original shop.
Trenton, NS
This is great but a little pricier than I was hoping. Works great though . Could be a little lighter to carry.
Long lasting. I bought this for my computer after it crashed and this battery is still going strong.

Looking for your answer?