BY HP

HP Compaq 6520S Replacement Laptop Battery: Compatible with HP 540, 541; HP Compaq Business 6520S, Business 6530s laptops 10.8V; 4400mAh/48Wh 6 cells see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristin F.
Murrieta, CA
It was OK. Needs to be replaced every couple of years. Just as good as a battery can be expected
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I need to get a new battery, but I've bought this before and it lasted a long time. Great product.
Jennifer s.
Techie Expert
I bought this at the store it was okay on the price. the battery does last long. it's good on the road or at school or at work. it does comes in handy you just never know.
Sara X.
Fresno, CA
This battery works super great! Its a must have! Love love this! Its going to be worth your money!
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
WELL I GOT THIS ONE LAPTOP FOR MY DAUGHTER AND SHE DOESNT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT AND SHE SAID SHE LIKE THIS ALOT
Suzann B.
Missoula, MT
Great replacement battery at a reasonable cost. I always buy hp products I find the standard is the same in all products
Mari D.
Techie Expert
My husband and I actually purchased this before buying our new laptop. It worked for a few months but the battery started dying quickly thereafter.
Jenny E.
My old battery stopped working after 4 years so I needed to get a newer version of it and it lasts longer.
Kalin U.
Trenton, SC
This is the first battery that I have had to buy, and I've had the computer almost two years now, and I use it everyday for school/work.
Amanda M.
Meadville, PA
I purchased this replacement battery for my fiances laptop because his died and he uses his laptop to attend school. It was super easy to attach but it died on us less than 5 months later. We were unsure if was the laptop itself or replacement so we purchased a new replacement, same issue! Would never recommend this product.