BY HP

HP Compaq 6520S Replacement Laptop Battery: Compatible with HP 540, 541; HP Compaq Business 6520S, Business 6530s laptops 10.8V; 4400mAh/48Wh 6 cells see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda M.
Meadville, PA
I purchased this replacement battery for my fiances laptop because his died and he uses his laptop to attend school. It was super easy to attach but it died on us less than 5 months later. We were unsure if was the laptop itself or replacement so we purchased a new replacement, same issue! Would never recommend this product.
TJ  C.
Fall River, Ma
Depressed! I ordered 2 of these for my laptop (battery died) and both didn't work. Ended up having to purchase a new laptop. (I had the computer checked twice, both stated needed new battery)
Jennifer s.
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought this at the store it was okay on the price. the battery does last long. it's good on the road or at school or at work. it does comes in handy you just never know.
Abby M.
Not the best laptop battery replacement, but it does the job well. I recommend this if you're just wanting a temporary replacement and it is very inexpensive.
Mari D.
Techie Expert Level 2
My husband and I actually purchased this before buying our new laptop. It worked for a few months but the battery started dying quickly thereafter.
Kalin U.
Trenton, SC
This is the first battery that I have had to buy, and I've had the computer almost two years now, and I use it everyday for school/work.
Suzann B.
Missoula, MT
Great replacement battery at a reasonable cost. I always buy hp products I find the standard is the same in all products
Alondra Z.
Ontario, CA
I have this for my current laptop. I love this battery long lasting last me hours. No problem with this battery.
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
WELL I GOT THIS ONE LAPTOP FOR MY DAUGHTER AND SHE DOESNT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT AND SHE SAID SHE LIKE THIS ALOT
Jenny E.
My old battery stopped working after 4 years so I needed to get a newer version of it and it lasts longer.