HP Black Pavilion 500-270 Desktop PC with Intel Core i3-4130 Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 (Monitor Not Included)

BY HP #48 in Desktop Computers

HP Pavilion 500-270 Desktop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i3-4130 processor 3.40GHz, 3MB Cache 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD Burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC Intel HD Graphics 4400 Up to 1792MB total available graphics memory Additional Features: 7-in-1 memory card reader 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x D-Sub port, 1 x DVI-D port 1 x PCI Express mini (x1) slot, 3 x PCI Express (x1) slots, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 1 x external 5.25" bay, 1 x internal 3.5" bay 15.77 lbs, 15.35" x 14.48" x 6.91" Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition McAfee LiveSafe (30-day trial) HP Recovery Manager Support and Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: Power cord HP wireless keyboard HP wireless optical mouse Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

Courtney J.
I am a photographer and I was editing on a laptop that wasn't near powerful enough to run photoshop and Lightroom together. This PC is SO much better and it definitely gets the job done quickly!
Erin P.
Pylesville, MD
Runs very smoothly and is very easy to use, runs best when using google chrome. It's sleek looking and very quiet!
Samantha F.
Springfield, MO
Using this computer right now and it is SO fast! I love this new computer, It helps with all my photo needs!
Sem K.
Such a powerful computer! I have this in addition to my MacBook, but I use this way more often and love it!
Josephine G.
Austin, TX
I typically really like HP, everything I've gotten from in the past has been great!
Ashleigh L.
Elmore city , Ok
Love it I have had it and it works great no problems from it at all great company
Mustafa W.
hello I admire a lot for this product and If you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you I can help you to promote your product by reviewing them in my videos and in my social accounts for purpose encouraging people to buy the product from the internet and on the same time help the company to promote good news
you can content me on my account: mustafawaj7@gmail.com
Walid E.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)