HP Black 15-f059wm 15.6

BY HP

HP 15.6" 15-f059wm Laptop PC Bundle: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Celeron N2830 processor 2.16GHz (up to 2.41GHz via Turbo boost) 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 500GB SATA hard drive on the 15-f059wm HP 15.6" Laptop with Intel Celeron N2830 Processor Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD Burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100Base-T Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your Windows 8.1 laptop with USB flash and 6 months of antivirus subscription ($80 value) 15.6" HD BrightView WLED-backlit display Intel HD Graphics Additional Features: Built-in VGA webcam on this HP black laptop with 4GB memory, 500GB hard drive bundle with wireless mouse and case SD memory card reader 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port 3-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 4 h 30 min battery life 5.05 lbs, 15.18"L x 10.16"W x 0.89"H Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition McAfee LiveSafe (180-day subscription) is included on this HP black laptop with 4GB memory, 500GB hard drive bundle with wireless mouse and case HP Recovery Manager Support and Warranty: Windows 8.1 laptop with USB flash and 6 months of antivirus subscription ($80 value) has a 1-year limited hardware warranty with toll-free technical support Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: wireless mouse sleeve 8GB USB Flash Drive Power cord and AC adapter 3-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufactu see more...

HP Black 15-f059wm 15.6
Johali C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love my laptop because is no nice and its no heavy, the style and the color is cute and its really easy to use, I used to have HP in laptops all my life so its hard for me to compare.. I DON'T experience any problem with my purchase and i wuld like to recommend this product to others
Judy H.
Riverside, CA
This is pretty much the same as mine except mine came with Windows 10. The laptop is everything you would expect from HP. It has plenty of memory and the speed is tremendous. The Windows 10 leaves a lot to be desired. It is difficult to navigate which really detracts from all the features of the HP. If I could find this laptop with Windows 7, I would recommend this laptop to everyone I know.
Christina B.
If I ever purchase a laptop or computer I always make sure I get it HP. Their product is always reliable and has awesome features. I have never had any issues with this product. Customers service is awesome and their special offers are so reasonably priced.
Anita E.
Bought two of these for my teenagers sons. They love them and can not say enough great things about their performance. I also bought replacement plans just in case. If you buy them for anyone in your family, I highly recommend this brand. It has never let me down.
camillia w.
HOMESTEAD, FL
Got for black Friday.....the antivirus has already started even before you the computer shipped out to you. the computer its self DOESNT charge well....even after charging all day n night when you go to turn on the next day or so the computer is dead.
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
We tried to get an HP laptop for me for college and it was a waste. They sent me a broken computer, then we sent it back. They sent me ANOTHER broken computer and we sent it back and I got an Apple instead. Just be careful.
Mary a.
The HP Black 15-f059wm 15.6" Laptop - Intel Celeron N2830 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 Bundle with Wireless Mouse, Case, USB Flash & 6 Mon of Antivirus Subscription ($80 value) is awesome
Mike R.
Nottingham, MD
Wonderful computer. A bit bulky but works better than my desktop. Battery life is wonderful. Love the idea of extended time not attached to the wall.
Arianny R.
Doral, FL
I do not a lot of computer, but I think that this computer is so good I van compare this with a dell computer, is yo easy to use.
Marlyn M.
South Gate , Ca
These laptops are okay they get the job done but they are not amazing and long lasting how Apple products normally are.