BY HP

Enjoy rich, lifelike color quality with hp 93 tri-color inkjet print cartridges. Produce vibrant photos and graphics that resist fading for generations. Plus, advanced inkjet cartridge technology ensures excellent results every time from business presentations to precious family photos. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Crystal S.
This ink has always worked well for me and lasts much longer than expected! Even when the levels are reported low, it keeps going for about a week.
michael a.
Blytheville, AR
I love my help printer and the fact that the he ink is refillable but just a cartridge by its self isn't that bad and colors are perfect
Kristin S.
Philadelphia, PA
The color in these cartridges are bright and clear and come out really well. I also like that the ink is refillable
Panhia Y.
Fresno, Ca
I like it how HP ink cartridge is refillable so my friend always go refill at costco which its cheaper.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Techie Expert
This is great for my HP printer, definitely lasts much longer than I thought! Love this!
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
Use this ink everyday with my hp printer. color comes out great and isn't too pricey.