ElectronicsHome OfficePrinter, Copier & Fax Machine AccessoriesHP
92 Black/93 Tri-color 2-pack Original Ink Cartridges, C9513FN#140

HP 92 Black/93 Tri-color 2-pack Original Ink Cartridges, C9513FN#140

by HP

HP 92 Black/93 Tri-color 2-pack Original Ink Cartridges

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HP 92 Black/93 Tri-color 2-pack Original Ink Cartridges, C9513FN#140!
ruel G.
Grand Island, NE
Ink ofr prinkters is one of those things that you need if you have a computer/printer but it is a pain to have to re-buy. Ink is really pricey. This product seems to last longer than others though when makes it more cost effective. This is a great ink cartridge....love the printer that i have using this toner. HP anything is great no matter what!
Flower K.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
The ink works fantastic. I've printed pictures and they look amazing. The only down side to the ink is definitely the price. It's crazy expensive but well worth the money.
STEFANIE B.
Bridgeport, CT
Techie Expert Level 3
1,169 reviews
there work really well but to coast to much but it really good for school work and for work .  there different type you can buy  from them
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I always buy this combo pack for our printer, even if we are only out of black or a color. I just save the other cartridge when that color runs out so I don't have to order another one. I'm happy with the quality and colors of the ink.
Katy M.