BY HP

Physical Characteristics Form Factor: Internal Height: 1.1" Width: 1.2" Depth: 0.1" Technical Information Wireless Security: WPA WPA2 IEEE 802.1X (EAP-TLS, TTLS, PEAP, LEAP, EAP-FAST) EAP-SIM EAP-AKA PAP CHAP TLS GTC MS-CHAP MS-CHAPv2 WEP (64/128-bit) AES-CCMP TKIP Wireless Transmission Speed: 300 Mbps Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11n ISM Band: Yes UNII Band: Yes ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz UNII Maximum Frequency: 5 GHz Number of Antennas: 2 Antenna Type: Diversity Antenna Warranty Interfaces/Ports Host Interface: PCI Express x1 General Information Product Type: Wi-Fi Adapter Manufacturer Part Number: E0X93AA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Product Model: 6205 Product Name: Intel 6205 802.11a/b/g/n PCIe x1 NIC Brand Name: HP Miscellaneous Device Supported Computer/Notebook/Tablet Certifications & Standards IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/d/e/i/h IEEE 802.1x UL C-UL CB PCI CISP FIPS FISM System Requirements Windows XP/7/8 Linux Physical Characteristics Weight (Approximate): 0.14 oz see more...

Rachel U.
Norman, OK
This is really great for on the go whether at work or school or even at lunch, it really helps me connect to the internet so I can get my work done.
Martha o.
Bay St Louis, MS
I love hp products, the company stands behind there products . When you call the company they assist you till you worked out the problem.
Katerina marie M.
Avon Park, FL
I really enjoyed this product it worked as I thought it would and didn't disappoint
saad s.