BY HP

Always have a replacement ink cartridge at hand with this pack of two black hp cartridges. This twin pack is compatible with any hp inkjet printers that use number 61 cartridges. Each refill prints approximately 190 pages. see more...

• This is the best ink to use. It lasts a long time if you are not pr...1 Answers
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.
HP is a great and trusted brand. Black ink is usually the one to finish first, at least for me. Having a double pack is definitely handy and they work well. Price also isn't an issue with HP refills.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Great quality ink! I use this for my home computer printer and it has never disappointed me.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I use this ink for all my printing with school, pictures, etc. and it is great! The quality is great and always lasts a decent time. You can also get it any where at an affordable price.
Aly C.
Aly C.
Seattle, WA
Use this ink for my printer, works pretty good, except I've noticed it goes out pretty quickly!
Gina W.
Gina W.
Scranton, PA
Not a bad price for ink and good quality printing I use it in my printer and haven't had a problem
Lasha C.
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
I use this ink for my printer and it works good, I've never had an issue with it. I wish it wasn't as expensive though because I write a lot of papers for school an it seems like it runs out quick.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Dover, DE
Use this ink for my computer printer at school and it has always worked very well.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Banning, CA
I usually am very happy with these cartridges as I use them at work daily, but lately I have bought some that always seem to be defective. I'm not sure if they are just having an off month with the manufacturing of these, but it is very inconvenient.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
Works great with my new HP printer and it lasts FOREVER! I am a student and am constantly scanning, copying and printing so the fact that I don't have to change ink cartridges every month is a definite bonus
Lizeth L.
Lizeth L.
Not bad , I like Especially this type of ink that good whos is The One That needs my printer but it's good , hard enough and everything is much better to change the cartridge to try to repair Because some are damaged in the process in changing your printer cartridge...
Molly S.
Molly S.
This is the best ink to use. It lasts a long time if you are not printing all the time! It is bold and clear.