HP 61 Ink Cartridge Twin Pack - Black (CZ073FN#140) uploaded by Kristie T.

BY HP

Always have a replacement ink cartridge at hand with this pack of two black hp cartridges. This twin pack is compatible with any hp inkjet printers that use number 61 cartridges. Each refill prints approximately 190 pages. see more...

• This is the best ink to use. It lasts a long time if you are not ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I recently sent my husband to the store for printer ink. We usually do not get "xl" but, he grabbed this one because it said two times more ink. It does seem to be lasting quite a bit longer. I am happy with it.
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
I use this ink for my printer and it works good, I've never had an issue with it. I wish it wasn't as expensive though because I write a lot of papers for school an it seems like it runs out quick.
Vineetaa S.
HP is a great and trusted brand. Black ink is usually the one to finish first, at least for me. Having a double pack is definitely handy and they work well. Price also isn't an issue with HP refills.
Sarah S.
I use this ink for all my printing with school, pictures, etc. and it is great! The quality is great and always lasts a decent time. You can also get it any where at an affordable price.
Heather W.
Banning, CA
I usually am very happy with these cartridges as I use them at work daily, but lately I have bought some that always seem to be defective. I'm not sure if they are just having an off month with the manufacturing of these, but it is very inconvenient.
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
Works great with my new HP printer and it lasts FOREVER! I am a student and am constantly scanning, copying and printing so the fact that I don't have to change ink cartridges every month is a definite bonus
Kristie T.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have purchased my share of printers and I must say that this printer is awesome. Not to mention that this ink cartridge is only $15 on a daily basis.
Tamarra J.
Santa Monica, CA
Great quality ink, cartridge is easy to remove and install. I find it easy to locate this in most stores including Staples, CVS, and Rite Aid.
Gina W.
Scranton, PA
Not a bad price for ink and good quality printing I use it in my printer and haven't had a problem
Aly C.
Seattle, WA
Use this ink for my printer, works pretty good, except I've noticed it goes out pretty quickly!
Molly S.
This is the best ink to use. It lasts a long time if you are not printing all the time! It is bold and clear.