BY HP #60 in Paper & Card Stock

Outstanding print quality and exceptional reliability at a great price. The hp 564 series 3-ink photo value pack includes 85 sheets of 4 x 6-inch hp advanced photo paper and three individual original hp ink cartridges to help you print photos at home. see more...

Kim D.
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
Love being able to grab all for slightly better price. We print daily and have to replace this often. I prefer the XL cartridge when its available, which sadly isn't often. I wish they made all the colors in XL as I print photos often also and would be more economical as these smaller onces are pricey for what little you get.
Marlene C.
Marlene C.
I have not bought this exact product, but the HP ink packs are a great deal. You may not need them all at the same time, but it saves time when you run out when you are in the middle of a project. With the paper, sounds like a great deal, I will be trying the complete package next time I am in need of ink.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
This pack is a steal! way better than buying the colors separately! you pay less and get some photo paper!
Finnlee E.
Finnlee E.
Printing photos uses a LOT of ink, and the paper is so expensive! it's SO great that you get the photo paper with the ink in this package! I was very satisfied with the way my photos turned out when using this! It's a little expensive, but I think it's worth it in the long run.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Techie Expert
This value pack is a good deal. It even comes with photo paper so I can print tons of pictures.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Nashville, TN
This is a great quality ink for a reasonable price. printing pictures can make you ru out of ink quick. this doesn't sacrifice quality
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
We use this printer ink in my office at work. It works great!! Quality of the printing for photos is good. I have used it for newsletters and publications and looks great!
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Great ink, but is a little spendy. I would like the same quality of product without having to pay so much.