HP 56 Printer Ink Cartridge - Black (C6656AN#140) uploaded by Jéssica S.HP 56 Printer Ink Cartridge - Black (C6656AN#140) uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY HP

Hp 56 printer ink cartridge - black (c6656an#140) see more...

Buy on Target
  • "There ink is a very good long lasting dark inc..... would reccomend these refill cartrages " in 1 review
Matthew P.
Albany, NY
The consumer level HP ink is always inexpensive and long lasting. Excellent for college students or occasional home users. One cartridge typically lasts me 4 months of grad school printing.
Vannesa  C.
Covington, GA
I always buy Hp ink when it comes to printers. This black has the best printing quality you can get.
Jodi K.
Elmira, NY
I've had my hp for 9 years now and it has only recently given me problems. The product endures but the price of cartridges are a bit steep. This will be considered when purchasing a new printer.
jenita o.
Brooklyn, NY
They quality is really good for black and multicolor ... Prints very clear and also last for a long time
Kimberly A.
Mount Vernon, KY
Love HP products! There ink is a very good long lasting dark inc..... would recommend these refill cartrages
Yandi N.
Good cartridge for what you pay for it. Can't go wrong with an ink cartridge made by hp for hp printers
rom k.
Mira Loma, CA
I love my printer i would love if this cartridge would last longer. for the price, it should last a lot longer
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
Techie Expert
What do you say about an inc cartridge? It either works or it doesn't. I purchased this black cartridge for my HP 4500 Officejet printer as it is the recommended cartridge. The cartridge installed without a problem and prints without a problem. Now how long does it last, I really don't know because in my experience none of these inkjet cartridges gives the quantity of pages the manufacturer's tout. This is the reason i am still running my old HP 4 black only laser I bought new back in 1992. A toner cartridge for my 4 is inexpensive in and lasts for years. I run the 4500 when I need color printing.
Alexana N.
Ottawa, ON
I love HP and their ink is great! It lasts a good while, and produces great color.
Nika G.
I never buy ink other than from HP! I have never had a problem with a cartridge and the ink is always good quality and dark!