BY HP

HP 4520 Replacement Laptop Battery: Compatible with HP 4320, 4321S, 4520S, 4521S, 4325S, 4425s, 4420S, 4421S, 4720S, 4326S, 4525S; Compaq 320, 321, 325, 326, 420, 421, 620 621 Series laptops 10.8V; 4400mAh/49Wh 6 cells see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ruth B.
HP 4520 replacement laptop battery came in handy when my old battery gave out. It worked like a charm. I never again had an issue with the battery
Markita H.
chula vista, CA
I actually need one of these for my laptop ...still holding on to it not trying to let it go
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL
The batteries being replaced make it so much easier to travel with my laptop.
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
My HP original battery no longer held a charge and I have to buy this replacement. It was affordable and after these few years, still works very well.
Sarah W.
I only had to replace my battery once and I have seen great things so far! Definitely suggest researching and learning more about it.
Current  R.
Bad it work harable it didn't even work i had to send it back to hp they said it was defeated so mad a that stupidity
April M.
Shawnee, OK
Had to buy one of these on one of my.older lap tops I just loved my.laptop and didn't want to buy a new one:) so.I.bought.this.piece for.it . Worked.like a.charm thanks
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
We have several spare laptops that we've accumulated in the past few years. Our oldest son was given our HP and it needed a replacement battery. This battery is just as good as the old battery and we've had it for half a year. The charge lasts for quite a while when it's unplugged. The price was right (we bought it from Amazon) .
Amanda T.
Franklin, IN
When my computer battery stopped working I called HP Customer Support and they sent me a new battery in no time. The battery life was even better than the original battery.
viva c.
Decatur, GA
I purchased product, due to my laptop not holding a charge. It's working fine for now , however it doesn't hold a charge for long