BY HP

HP 4520 Replacement Laptop Battery: Compatible with HP 4320, 4321S, 4520S, 4521S, 4325S, 4425s, 4420S, 4421S, 4720S, 4326S, 4525S; Compaq 320, 321, 325, 326, 420, 421, 620 621 Series laptops 10.8V; 4400mAh/49Wh 6 cells see more...

Rachel T.
Reading, PA
We have several spare laptops that we've accumulated in the past few years. Our oldest son was given our HP and it needed a replacement battery. This battery is just as good as the old battery and we've had it for half a year. The charge lasts for quite a while when it's unplugged. The price was right (we bought it from Amazon) .
Aubree H.
Apollo, PA
My computer needed a new battery because I charged it so much. This one worked. I'm thinking I should have just bought a new computer however instead of messing with the battery and going through the trouble of getting someone to install it. I was satisfied however next time I will just buy a new laptop.
April M.
Shawnee, OK
Had to buy one of these on one of my.older lap tops I just loved my.laptop and didn't want to buy a new one:) so.I.bought.this.piece for.it . Worked.like a.charm thanks
Amanda T.
Franklin, IN
When my computer battery stopped working I called HP Customer Support and they sent me a new battery in no time. The battery life was even better than the original battery.
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
My HP original battery no longer held a charge and I have to buy this replacement. It was affordable and after these few years, still works very well.
Ruth B.
HP 4520 replacement laptop battery came in handy when my old battery gave out. It worked like a charm. I never again had an issue with the battery
Staci M.
Fredericksburg, VA
It's was okay. It got really hot. Didn't honestly trust it in my laptop. I priced matched it so I'm not sure if what others may have paid for it.
Timia S.
Charlotte, NC
I replaced my natter after 6 years. The new one works great. There are no alternates. Hp did a great job with having a long lasting battery.
Sarah W.
I only had to replace my battery once and I have seen great things so far! Definitely suggest researching and learning more about it.
viva c.
Decatur, GA
I purchased product, due to my laptop not holding a charge. It's working fine for now , however it doesn't hold a charge for long