HP 355 G2 15.6

HP 355 G2 15.6" LED Notebook - AMD A-Series A6-6310 1.80 GHz - Silver

BY HP

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 4-cell Battery Energy: 41 Wh Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Finger Print Reader: Yes Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports HDMI: Yes VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 3 Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2 Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Screen Size: 15.6" Screen Mode: HD Graphics Controller Manufacturer: AMD Graphics Controller Model: Radeon R4 Graphics Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Backlight Technology: LED General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: G4V18UT#ABA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Product Name: 355 G2 Notebook PC Product Series: 355 G2 Brand Name: HP I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Keyboard Localization: English (US) Memory Maximum Memory: 16 GB Standard Memory: 4 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Card Supported: Secure Digital (SD) Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Memory Card Reader: Yes Number of Total Memory Slots: 2 Miscellaneous Package Contents 355 G2 Notebook PC Lithium Ion Battery AC Adapter Windows 8.1 Pro License Media Certifications & Standards UL CSA FCC Compliance ICES Australia / NZ A-Tick Compliance CCC Japan VCCI Compliance KC BSMI CE Marking Compliance BNCI or BELUS CIT GOST Saudi Arabian Compliance (ICCP) SABS UKRSERTCOMPUTER Wi-Fi Certified Security Features HP 3D DriveGuard Security Lock Slot (lock must be purchased separately) Country of Origin China Green Compliant Yes Green Compliance Cer see more...

HP 355 G2 15.6
HP 355 G2 15.6" LED Notebook - AMD A-Series A6-6310 1.80 GHz - Silver
regina g.
Vivian, LA
I brought one of these for my son to take to college. He had it for about six months and the screen stop working. We had to tap the screen to get the cursor to work and the start-up page. We had to just buy another laptop for him. When it was working it worked great, but I just want it to last a little longer for the amount of money I paid for it.
carrie h.
Bethel, OH
I love HP computers and laptops! I have never been let down by them. In my opinion this is the best company out there. I use it every single day! I cannot say rough great things about this company it has exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this to everyone!
Yolanda M.
Bronx, NY
Great computer. Works really good. Great brand, good customer support. Have had it for two years and its still going strong. Hewlett Packard is a well known brand. They make good products and they are always improving. Great a prices.
Jessica R.
Charleston, WV
Got for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it perfect for pre teens to do homework and explore. Battery life is good last awhile and light weight.
Madi J.
A good laptop and definitely worth the investment, it's a good brand and will last, i know many howe used thdm tko and have aslo liked them.
Brandon K.
Next best thing to a Mac Book very light weight and slick. Easy to have on the go or at home working on it! I really worth it purchase.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
A very nice computer! Great for home use and travel! A very sleek design makes it nice to look at and the battery has a long life
Peyton A.
Columbia, KY
Just bought my notebook. Windows 10 is much better than 8. Very easy to use. Touch screen is great and works great. Great value.
Vivian M.
Best HP laptop ever I have 2 and they work good and r fast speed I love them I do everything on it ...best company laptop ever
Traci  N.
Petersburg, WV
I like the laptop I purchased however, I wish it weren't as bulky. I cannot carry it around campus easily like i need to.