Add a Photo
HP 350 G1 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 15.6

By HP
#409 in Laptops
HP 350 G1 Notebook PC The HP 350 G1 Notebook PC solves all your productivity needs. The Intel Core i5-4200U 1.6GHz Processor gives it power and speed to process multiple applications at a time while the 4GB DDR3 RAM ensures your machine has enough memory to support the multiple apps. The 15.6" LED-backlit HD anti-glare display gives high quality visuals. Store your files, photos, and videos on the 500GB HDD. The 4-Cell Lithium-Ion batteries give it a long wireless life and enable you to work on-the-go. Get yourself the HP 350 G1 Notebook PC now! What It Is And Why You Need It: The Intel Core i5-4200U 1.6GHz Processor; latest high speed processors to optimize your work 4GB DDR3 RAM; ample Memory to multitask with ease Built-in Stereo Speakers; enjoy high definition audio on your laptop 4-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery; longer battery life for more hours of work on-the-go HP 350 G1 Notebook PC The HP 350 Notebook balances affordable style with productivity, thats perfect for everyday computing. Durable design that keeps up with the demands of mobile use. Built with durability in mind inside and out to meet the needs of professionals on the move. Impact and bumps happen. HP 3D DriveGuard[1] helps protect your data when youre on the go by sensing sudden movement and protecting the hard drive. Help protect sensitive electronics and key components from minor spills with this thin layer of Mylar film under the keyboard. Life heats up. Thats why theres HP CoolSense technology, which automatically adjusts your notebooks temperature based on usage and conditions. It stays cool. You stay comfortable. Connect without hassles. Say goodbye to dongles and have all the connections you need, including VGA display, HDMI, Ethernet, USB ports, and an optional built in DVD drive. Connect with colleagues via the Internet and email at the office or your favorite hotspots with Wi-Fi C
HP 350 G1 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 15.6
HP 350 G1 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 15.6" Notebook Windows 7 Professional/Windows 8 Pro 64-bit - G4S62UT#ABA
William L.
William L.
Jersey City , Nj

I'm a technician and working with this product has been awesome. It's so versitial when come to adding new parts or software. Especially when using it with windows 7. Windows seven on this product is bisacly you been in full control. The combination of the 4 gigs of ram and a great processor like the i5 chip is like a dream. You computers multitasking couldn't be easier.
Cat B.
Cat B.
Milwaukee, WI

Great computer Unfortunately I didn't have long (if you know me you know my bad luck with computers!). Overall excellent speed, nice keyboard and overall nice size to travel with as I travel a lot for vacationing or blogging. I would definitely purchase this brand again!
Dave L.
Dave L.
Newport, OR

Purchased this laptop from the pawn shop since we neede a few extra laptops at the shop and pleasantly surprised how well this laptop worked, we have been using it at our front desk for internet and files for customers and very happy with it
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Erin, TN

I run 3 businesses from home and this laptop is perfect for that! Only downfall is that I had to get an external harddrive. But I am a photographer, makeup artist, and an it works distributor so I have loads of pictures.
charlana  .
charlana .
Richmond, KY

It does what I need to it do. I don't feel that it was a good as the dell I used to have. When I first bought this laptop I thought it was great but after time it started getting slower the Internet took forever to load.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

This laptop has provided me with fast performance, reliable power usage, and great display!
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Vale

Love love love this computer. It's lightweight so it's easy to take on the go. I'm actually using it right now to make this review, I am a writer so this is the ideal computer for a writer like me.
Ben C.
Ben C.
Frisco, TX

Laptop provides fast performance, reliable power usage, and great display! Considered other brands, including Dell, and Apple. The premium for Apple was too much for what I use the laptop for.
kristina  d.
kristina d.
Sumner, WA

Love my hp but now i have the windows 10 and still trying to get use to the updates. easy to use love how the newer laptops have everything simple for any person any age
EhriqaLofton P.
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA

I purchased this HP notebook, but after taking it home, I found that it was very uncomfortable to type because she of the placement of the keys. I returned the product.

Join Now