HP 250 G3 Intel Core i3 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 15.6

BY HP

HP 250 G3 Notebook PC, Efficient computing can be yours with the HP 250 G3 Notebook PC. It is powered by the Intel Core i3-3217U 1.8GHz Processor for superior performance. The 4GB of DDR3L memory of this Notebook PC ensures seamless handling of multiple applications. The 15.6 in HD anti-glare flat slim LED-backlit display with a maximum resolution of 1366 X 768 offers brilliant visuals and allows you to enjoy your movies without causing any strain to your eyes. see more...

HP 250 G3 Intel Core i3 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 15.6
HP 250 G3 Intel Core i3 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 15.6" Notebook Windows 7 Professional/Windows 8.1 Pro 64-Bit - G4U96UT#ABA
Cassy-Jo W.
Brewer, ME
I purchased this when I decided to return to college and finally earn my degree. I have used it every weekday, plus many weekends and late nights. It was affordable and I thought it may not last me as long as I'd like it to but it is still going strong with no issues. I would recommend this to any one needing a computer for school or work.
Khaliun U.
Bought this one for my sisterit works great! it looks nice but it seems a little fragile because it made of plastic. have no problem working with. i installed windows10 because windows8 is kinda annoying. in overall its great price is very affordable and its pretty light so its not that hard to carry around.
Kelli M.
Lansing, MI
I purchased this laptop last year but didn't start using it much until a couple months ago. It was hard getting used to the new Windows system but so far I really like it. I love the touch screen and all of the programs it came with.
Ashley P.
Deland, FL
I purchased this laptop as a gift for my daughter. It has excellent parental control features. I was able to set up a paren't account first that can monitor and limit usage for my child's account. The computer also has excellent functions and everything my 10 year old daughter needs.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Techie Expert Level 3
I just purchased this laptop last month and it is working great. I got it for a great price at Best Buy and I have had no problems with it. It is inexpensive for a laptop and fits my needs very well.
Abbyy G.
Parma, Oh
Very slow...have to reset things from time to time and always insists i have a trojan virus when multiple people have confirmed i do not
Holly W.
This is really a great computer. it has plenty of internal memory for all your storing needs. especially for busy students.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
4GB MEMORY 500GB HDD 15.6" NOTEBOOK WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL WINDOWS 8.1 PRO 64-BIT works great!! fast speed and slim!
brenda c.
Horizon City, TX
Great computer for a great price. works great and it is very light, I use it all the time and carry it everywhere
Beth B.
Jamestown, NY
I have had this computer for a few years and it hasn't gave me any problems yet! Great speed and memory!