HP 250 G3 15.6

BY HP

HP 250 G3 Notebook PC, Efficient computing can be yours with the HP 250 G3 Notebook PC. It is powered by the Intel Core i3-3217U 1.8GHz Processor for superior performance. The 4GB of DDR3L memory of this Notebook PC ensures seamless handling of multiple applications. The 15.6 in Touchscreen HD anti-glare flat slim LED-backlit display with a maximum resolution of 1366 X 768 offers brilliant visuals and allows you to enjoy your movies without causing any strain to your eyes. see more...

HP 250 G3 15.6
HP 250 G3 15.6" Touch Notebook - Intel Core i3, 4GB Memory, 500GB HDD, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-Bit - G4U95UT#ABA
Tiffany P.
I finally got around to purchasing a lap top I needed so much. at the army exchange they had a sale for this product for $150. I was very excited. I tried using it and the lap top is slow and won't even allow to me to get on Netflix from the app on its tool bar. worse purchase I ever made even if it was not that expensive
Jackee W.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This is the best ever I love that you can touch it and type it I love how quick it is if you can't find something you can search, it also has beats on it if you like music , it runs super fast , it's light , and has great speakers. Yes very satisfied, I'd recommend it to students, or people who travel a lot.
Ariel d.
Moreno Valley, CA
This laptop is overall good but can be better have had it priced at 350.00 this is a good price but can be improved it has not met my expectations due to a hinge that was broken and to repair it would cost 150 to repair and also it over heats a lot i would not recommend this to anyone else
Shania P.
Onamia
I love my laptop I just got it in March I bought it myself for my birthday. I am in LOVE with it! It's my favorite computer I have every used before! It goes good on storage the touch screen is perfect I am so use to my touch screen computer. The graphics are perfect, the volume is loud, my computer is really fast! Best computer I've usen.
Joy T.
Las Cruces, NM
Gift for my husband. He loves the touch screen capability and the speed of this computer. I still wish they came with Microsoft office packages (which are tremendously expensive now) . He uses this daily and posts to his YouTube channel without difficulty. Awesome and unique laptop!
Bought this laptop while they had it on special for Black Friday and I got a super deal on it ! Never thought I would be in the need to buy a laptop with a touchscreen but I love it and makes it much easier !
Tinika M.
Richmond, VA
Surprised at how good this laptop turned out to be at the affordable price that we paid. It has all that can be imagined and the touchscreen is an added benefit.
Trisha C.
Love it! Lightweight and practical. It's my first touch screen laptop. Didn't think I would like that feature at first but it is actually very useful.
Yuliana S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Two thumbs up! We bought this laptop for my sister since she's still in HS, it's so light and battery lasts in comparison to others we've had before.
Babette J.
Dumas, TX
I run 3 businesses, and this allows me to work on the go, and take my work with me. No issues with it, and does what I need it to.