Hp 17.3 Notebook HP 17.3" Notebook, AMD A8-7050, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive

BY HP 17.3 NOTEBOOK

Industry-leading processor: Quality processing power means everyday productivity with the AMD A8 APU processor Clear HD+ Display View photos, videos and more on a vivid HD+ 17.3 inch diagonal display (1600 x 900) resolution Free Upgrade to Windows 10 when available Stay up to date, upgrade to Windows 10 when available Includes HP Connected Apps: Photo, Drive, Music Save your files to the cloud, sync photos across your devices, and integrate your music collection and radio services with HP's Connected Apps. HP TruVision HD Webcam Capture all the details with vibrant clarity, even in low light. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

Hp 17.3 Notebook HP 17.3" Notebook, AMD A8-7050, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive
Angel B.
Garland
I’ve used HP computers and laptops for years now!! Look my recent notebook laptop I got! Price range is decent and the computer is pretty fast, haven’t had any problems from it!
Andrea H.
Saint James, MO
I liked the price on this notebook I got it for work and it seems to do well but the internet seems slow and there is a lot of updates.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
I've had my notebook for years and it's never let me down! Its so slim and light, you can take it anywhere. I also LOVE the keyboard.
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help theCity : MarrakechMy Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478CODE POSTALE : 40160Country : Morocco